Spalding show, Oct 2007

JC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tomorrow chap and chapesses.

Whis I was there, but will have to wait until Toytrac.

you have to come to one ;D ;D ;D, its slightly different, but i hope TT is better this year than last as that was a dissapointment :'( :'(. I hope they change the TT date for next year though, maybe later on as its too near Spalding for most! ;D ;D

Have a good day you lucky buggers tomorrow.

I'll be there some year  ;D ;D

i expect a lot of pics  ;)

At least we have Portrush later on in the Year, but i bet its not as good as Spalding.

cheers

Noel

PS - We want LOT and LOTS of pics from Spalding.

My sister has been working overtime today to make some cakes for the FTF stand, just tasted some of the chocolate brownie, and its superb!

My favourite!!!!!!!!!! Save me one and keep it well wrapped for a fortnight Boss!!  :)

I'll be in that cake tin... you just try to stop me Holmes...  >:(

Brownies... Ummmmmm  :-*

On a serious note... I have two batteries charged.... and room for about 500 shots on my camera... I'll try to fill it up for you lads... You'll have a blow by blow account of the whole day by tomorrow night... and thats a promise  ;)

I am working as we speak ,through until 8.00 in the morning so I won't be there. :(

I hope you all have a good day,I hope you sellers sell plenty and the buyers get what they want.

I also hope you all have safe journeys to and from the show. :)

Maybe I will get there again next year ? :-\

I'm going with 7 sets of 16ft Mounted Parmiter Chain Harrows and 3 variations of Case 51 series Maxxums (but they're just to gague interest really).......Really hope I can sell some! :-[;):)