Spalding show, Oct 2007

JC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i split with my long term girl not long ago and i dont think i am up for spalding this yr just wouldnt be the same, (its tragic when a woman can wreck your tractor collecting hobby) ::) ::)::)

Sorry to hear that buddy but look at it like this

no more come on i'm bored

you aren't seriously paying that fot THAT are you?

If you hadn't bought that pink stupid lookin tractor you could have bought me another new handbag!!

whats the nearest airport to fly into?

whats the easiest way from the airport to the show? by bus?

Stansted or the midlands one i think???, Ricky and Stan will know. I think normally they hire a car as its easier :-\ :-\ ???

Stansted buddy

Hire car, drive up motorway thru petersbrough and onto spalding 90 odd miles

Straight road... just make sure you don't pick rush hour Rickaaaay... it will take you aaaaaages if you do... the A14 is one of the most heavily congested roads in the country  :-\

He's not the only one Ben, I've lost count of how many times I typed the dates for Toytrac and Spalding - it's just most people do it via pm, so you lot don't know about it :D

i'm changing my signature :D :D :D

• 5 weeks later...

I would say "not if I see you first" but I dont know what you look like  ;D

3' tall, green, pointy hat.....ooh sorry thats Tris at Toytrac.....about 5'10", dark hair, slim build carry some claas mowers ;D ;D

Does anybody know if there is a stall with magazines on......Profi back issues, Classic tractor back issues etc...?

theres a few stalls with books and mags, not really taken much notice of whats on them though before :-\ :-\

My sister has been working overtime today to make some cakes for the FTF stand, just tasted some of the chocolate brownie, and its superb!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be there!....i'll keep Marky away from the tins! :D