wallington farms 2007 !!

CJ

now why didnt you call in ben could have got you a drive in a good tractor  :D

both times the wife was with me >:( >:(, the other time i was on my way to site....maybe next year if your there we'll plan it! ;D

did you have a field along side the A1, drilled with a JD 7 series i think and Vaderstad ??? ???

both times the wife was with me >:( >:(, the other time i was on my way to site....maybe next year if your there we'll plan it! ;D

did you have a field along side the A1, drilled with a JD 7 series i think and Vaderstad ??? ???

wouldnt have worried about that you could have sent her shoppin for a couple of hours we did have ground along the a1 but itwas most likly drilled with an 8410 and vaderstad!! but most of the ground was along the a505  :)

that it was fella both tyres rubbin the sides  :D :D

nice pictures, like the one of the swather going through the bridge, looks tighter than my otherhalfs purse ;D

wouldnt have worried about that you could have sent her shoppin for a couple of hours we did have ground along the a1 but itwas most likly drilled with an 8410 and vaderstad!! but most of the ground was along the a505  :)

might have been an 8 series then, couldnt really tell to be honest when i went past!

Welcome back Chris, looks like you've been busy!!

Shame about the kit you had to use eh??  :D :D :D;)

cheers jason good to be back time for a rest me thinks  :D:)

and the kit i hated driveing the 856xl  ::)

the spreaders are on hire and thats how the hire firm deliver them ;)

856XL - a classic Case if ever there was one - nice pics there esp the NH  :-*

it might be but dosent really float my boat now if it had have been a 956xl  8)

the newholland was good nice to drive but the gears fealt a bit jumpy but i still wouldnt turn down a free one  :D:)

Welcome back mate......Some cracking pictures there......Looks like you've been busy anyway......What make was the swather......

thats mart the swather is a heston cant rember model number  ;):)

Welcome back, back for another hecktic year at greenmount by any chance??

cheers fella aye back to greenmount but only a couple of days a week doing a hnc in agriculture.