1/32 Tattie Harvest

NewHolland2

Well, it's finally started, my 1/32 Tattie Harvest. It is based on the tattie harvest which I posted pics of yesterday in the Real Vehicles Section, however, with a couple of exceptions.

Harvesters - John Deere 6200 + Wuhlmaus and John Deere 6920S + Wuhlmaus

Carting - John Deere 6920 + Britains Flat-Bed

Ford TW-5 and Case CX80 (Alternating) With Siku Flat-Bed/Low-Loader

New Holland TM140 and Home-Made Flat-Bed

Handlers - John Deere 3200 and Linde Forklift

Boxes - 12x Wooden, 6x Britains, 12x Uno Stacko Blocks  :D :D

I will probably bring in another Carting Tractor later today.

Anyway, Enjoy.  :)

Spot on FP, two reasons for this:-

1) The 6920s is about to drive back up and park as the rain's started (in real life as well  :'()

2) The 6200 is just about finished the dreel so I'm just away to get the Ford TW-5 to let it finish and then it's going to get parked up as well.

Both are now parked up and shall start again when it dries up, however the boxes are still being carted in and out.  ;)

;) Smart answer!

You need more trailers or less harvesters, Palmers contractors use 3 Grimme harvesters and a wulmaus with 10 tractors carting using a hookloader, a Krampe tandem axle and 8 Marstons.? ;D, Provided the traffic isn't too bad on the way to the store we run trouble free!? :D :D ;)

I need to buy another Britains Flat-Bed, I was thinking maybe someone could do a Blue one for me with White Wheel Centres and maybe even create a specific decal for me, wasn't thinking of anyone in particular FP.  ;):).

I've got another trailer ready for tomorrow though, it isn't a very good one though, but it will do the job. The only trouble is it's quite far away from the farm so it takes a while to get there and back, even with good traffic.  ;)

hey nh2 whats that on top of the cabs of the john deeres, i no u mentioned u blocked out real number plates but?? cant figure out what its about? on the models unless its beacons or something.......... its prob a stupid question? ;D

They are bits of Blu-tacked paper (well done FB?  ;)) with the contractor's/farmer's name on (well done FB again? :)) I will post a pic if you like later tonight.? ;)

Not a stupid question though.

I need to buy another Britains Flat-Bed, I was thinking maybe someone could do a Blue one for me with White Wheel Centres and maybe even create a specific decal for me, wasn't thinking of anyone in particular FP.? ;):).

? ? ? I've got another trailer ready for tomorrow though, it isn't a very good one though, but it will do the job. The only trouble is it's quite far away from the farm so it takes a while to get there and back, even with good traffic.? ;)

what like mine nh2,now fitted with custom bale racks too(removable of course),although the front one fell of the other night  >:( >:(

glue didn't bond the tube supports properly :'( :'( :'(

• 1 month later...