FTF at Spalding (October Show)

Andy

We have just recieved our table allocation for the show in October.

For everyone who attended in April, we are in the same position as that show. Just inside the entrance to the small hall.

The format will be similar to the show in April, where we plan to show a model display farm, with hopefully, a few member models as show pieces.

We are very lucky again to have one of Graham's buildings on show (pics to come soon), which we will be giving away as a raffle prize at the end of the day.

On top of Grahams shed, we will be offering several other excellent prizes in the raffle, including a gold FTF model, and a collection of others from Britains and UH...so dont forget to visit us for tickets!

We will be showing off all our limited edition models thus far, so the DT Ford 7000 and the Britains Ford 6600. We also hope to announce the next FTF model at the show, but this is yet to be confirmed!

There will be a slideshow of information and details relating to FTF, hopefully giving people incentive to sign up. It would be good to have a live FTF broadcast, but the exhibition hall doesnt have internet which is a shame.

For the first time, we will be selling FTF Polo shirts. There will be a limited number to start with in an attempt to gauge interest, with the hope of providing many more!

We also will be offering lovely cakes and snacks to anyone who comes and has a chat with us, and of course, it will be great to talk to as many members as possible! :)

I look forward to seeing you! If anyone has a question about the show, just give me a PM, or email me on info@farmtoysforum.com

PS: I managed to get Colin Boor to open the model competition to customisations, so would be great to have a few entries from FTF members

Cakes  ;D:-* - will your sister be making them again boss  ;D

Sounds great.... Lets hope we sell plenty of FTF raffle tickets.... I know I'll be having a load.

Can't wait to get my hands on an FTF shirt as well - you'd best have them made large.... with the exception of two members... it seems most FTFers are well over the 6ft mark  :o

strange phenone... phenomer... thing that  :-\

Good luck to you Andy.. and I look forward to visiting you on the day - lets hope ALL FTFers present introduce themselves - will be great to put some more faces to names  ;)

I will try and get round and get some stall pics before it opens, but you can get some member "action" shots throughout the day if you like Ben!

Regarding cakes, I will get a selection made, and yes, my sister (mel) will be making them  ;)

I will have the shirts in large mostly, think that covers up to 44inch chest, but will also have a mix of smaller sizes and larger. If anyone wants anything specific, let me know!

There will be a slideshow of information and details relating to FTF, hopefully giving people incentive to sign up. It would be good to have a live FTF broadcast, but the exhibition hall doesnt have internet which is a shame.

Can you not use a GPRS or 3G card (or USB modem) and run the Interwebs off the mobile network?

I will try and get round and get some stall pics before it opens, but you can get some member "action" shots throughout the day if you like Ben!

Regarding cakes, I will get a selection made, and yes, my sister (mel) will be making them  ;)

I will have the shirts in large mostly, think that covers up to 44inch chest, but will also have a mix of smaller sizes and larger. If anyone wants anything specific, let me know!

Please could I have a size 8 (or a child's age 13-14 yrs), Andy.... thank you!

Thanks Brian, It will be a shame to miss you.

Regarding T-shirts, I will get an order form setup. Will be easier I think, but you will need to be quick if you want it ready for Spalding.

Thanks Brian, It will be a shame to miss you.

Regarding T-shirts, I will get an order form setup. Will be easier I think, but you will need to be quick if you want it ready for Spalding.

Thanks Andy... large for me please.... Barry has asked me to ask you for a size xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl - or "hot air baloon" as he usually says in the shops  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go then, Graham has produced once again a fantastic building to go on the FTF model display. We will be including the building as a raffle prize, where you can purchase tickets on the day, or online if you are not attending the show.

A big thanks to Graham again,  :)

post-2-13263865303_thumb.jpg

post-2-132638653037_thumb.jpg