JOHN DEERE'S 7930 DEMO AND SOME OF MY MATES TRACTORS

pistol pete

sure is martin the reason for the 35ft header is that they couldn't go fast enough with the 30ft header. same combine as last but impressive none the less. any word on a new yoke for yourself mate.

It's in the pipeline I think Peter, mechanic said recently that the engine on the 3095 is on its last legs so the boss is definitely thinking about replacing the poor old girl, not sure with what yet though - will be a Massey though........ ;) ;)

Hey Pete.

Some lovely machines there, shame the line up isn't completed with a deere combine,  :'( :-\ :-[

Not to worry though as they are good combines.

I have been talking to Greensheetandyellowrims and will be heading to some of the model shows over in germany so hope to see you there.

Jez  ;)

ye it is a pitty as you say but it is a good combine. what shows are you heading to are they all near you.

I am not sure what shows mate but will let you know when i know.

We did manage to out perform a 600 this year with an S690i and 30feet BUT it it so condition dependant, just because we did it in Kent doesn't mean we could do it in Scotland.

Also the customer wanted tracks and a vario header.... and what can you say....

Will be in touch mate.