What a day for me

britainsnut

While out on my delivery round as usual today i deciced to take the long route back cross country for some photo opportunities. Doing this i spotted a claas challenger and decided to pull over opposite the gateway to take a pic just as he was stopping at the gateway to drop off his missus, who after seeing me take some pics asked if i wanted a ride. I looked at my van, thought about work and said yes please :o :o :o  ;D ;D While going across the field he jumped out the driving seat and let me take over :P :P

DSCF1177.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1184.jpg

While chatting away he was telling me the farm was about 10000ac and the claas had been running 24hr/day near enough for the last month stopping only for diesel and oil checks. He then told me about the quadtrac working a couple of fields up the road and asked if i wanted a go in that as well :o :o

I just thought what the hell im running late already :D of course ill have a go so he rang the other driver and got him to meet me by the gateway.

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1186.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1190.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1194.jpg

I went away afterwards with the biggest grin possible ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

just as he was stopping at the gateway to drop off his missus, who after seeing me take some pics asked if i wanted a ride.

I went away afterwards with the biggest grin possible ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is one for Scott Mills' Innuendo Bingo if I ever I heard one!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I reckon you have just been crowned King of JammyDodgershire!! What a stroke of luck mate. Brilliant to see some blokes out there are happy to give a bit of time to someone with an interest.

This is one for Scott Mills' Innuendo Bingo if I ever I heard one!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I reckon you have just been crowned King of JammyDodgershire!! What a stroke of luck mate. Brilliant to see some blokes out there are happy to give a bit of time to someone with an interest.

I did think of that while i was typing :D Just a shame i had to get on with my own job as they were happy for me to have stayed quite a while :'(

would that have been this quadtrac  ::)

Image234.jpg

Image233.jpg

i reconise the colour of them gates thats buckminister farms i believe

Yes it looks like it is. I did think that when i saw your pics but thought it was just a coincidence but looking back now i see a shovel in the same place ::)

I dont know the name of the farm but it was out near Garthorpe/Wymondham area :)

Yes it looks like it is. I did think that when i saw your pics but thought it was just a coincidence but looking back now i see a shovel in the same place ::)

I dont know the name of the farm but it was out near Garthorpe/Wymondham area :)

small world so it is they go under buckminister farms i have a couple of freinds working there this summer nice place so it is the tv in the quadtrac is nice so it is  :D:)