UH model issues - Report them here

Andy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with UH in Northern Ireland is actually getting the models

Certain company is not interested in wholesaling as they are supposed to

But thats a matter EASILY overcome MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its a cat eat dog world . .. . .Watch and learn!!

The problem with UH in Northern Ireland is actually getting the models

Certain company is not interested in wholesaling as they are supposed to

But thats a matter EASILY overcome MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its a cat eat dog world . .. . .Watch and learn!!

would that be the company thats based in the same area as the planetarium???

The same two problems for the massey 5480 are that steering on full lock lift opposite rear wheels and also the rear mudguards don't sit level.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but the square piece of plastic of where the fixed top link sits on is wonky as well.

uh5480600x450.jpg

My new Claas Liner had one of the pipes glued over one of the decal and it came off when i pulled the pipe off.

I'm guessing this is not suppsoed to be glued as they are not glued anywhere else.

It's still a lovely model  ;)

JagUpdate008.jpg

• 4 months later...

I've notcied this with some UH, what is it, some kind of spray applied to the finished product...?

Probably release fliud from the plastic injection mould.  Enables the moulded part to be ejected easily from the mould with out damage/breakages.

• 4 months later...

Seen a few posts from other members complaining about uh which reminded me that I bought another two mf 5480's,only looked at one so far but on the right wheel arch it looks like the paint has a hairline crack or scratch about 4mm long underneath the lacquer as it is still smooth to touch ???

• 2 weeks later...