Marks Pics

MDFord

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see a Landini there Mark, not too common around here......Good pics mate...... :) :)

No that's right Mart... in fact I can't think of anyone around my way who has one. The New Hollands are certainlty the beasties to have in my neck of the woods.

Yes you're right Bill, she's a 71 J reg and did have the ford safety cab originally. That and the origional wings were too far gone :(  pity as the other tinwork is not too bad.

I might one day get some round wings ( I know there not correct for a 71 model) and new footplates for her though when funds allow.

No that's right Mart... in fact I can't think of anyone around my way who has one. The New Hollands are certainlty the beasties to have in my neck of the woods.

Only one I know of was up in Laurencekirk and did polythene wrapping for carrots down here a few years back......I know the lad in Blairgowrie that deals in them and he does seem to do ok, so they must just go into hiding...... :D;)

• 1 month later...

Sewage sludge with Keenans  ??? That's quite interesting as I sggested them as a demo next year to my boss. Trouble with these big Bunnings we have is that you can't pull them up hill as the wieght is constantly shifting off of the tractor to the rear of the spreader (apart from the spreaders being way to big of course!!). I wonder how they caliberate the wieghts and spreading rates with them . ..

• 1 month later...

Heres a selection of pics from yesterday evening with the maize being cut, Krone big X, 4 trailers - 3 Richard Western and a Marston, MF 6499, Renault & 2 Deutz's

Sorry about pic quality - nights are drawing in too quick :D

Firstly, a brand spanking new JD 6830 premium in the yard on demo

post-764-132638908613_thumb.jpg

post-764-132638908619_thumb.jpg

Archived