Marks Pics

MDFord

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mark... thats a facelift Fanny.... with a cab as well  :o - never seen one before.... she looks funny with a cab on her  :-\

Thanks for posting  ;D - I'll sleep with a smile on my face tonight  ;D

but it looks nice, if only i had the money!!....knew i should have fixed the wedding gift list :D :D

3)  Fendt 920 on Maize, also JD6620, Deutz Agrotron and Renault??? sorry no pics.

4)  Some bales Tris left behind  :D

They flipping are our bales too Mark!!! We are leaving them there until we need to haul them away. The field they are in is 140ac as is the one next to it. I spprayed it all aprt from the stack field last week, see any misses?!!  ::):-[

Nice couple of Fendts too. Thought Rob Browne would have been out with his 9380 Quad and brande new Simba Solo.

They flipping are our bales too Mark!!! We are leaving them there until we need to haul them away. The field they are in is 140ac as is the one next to it. I spprayed it all aprt from the stack field last week, see any misses?!!  ::):-[

Nice couple of Fendts too. Thought Rob Browne would have been out with his 9380 Quad and brande new Simba Solo.

Thought they must be :D

Sprayed off good I'd say mate, yep they're a couple of pretty big fields allright.

I see they have put a track in between where the bale stack is and their grain drier on the B3089. How come you were hauling grain up to Keysley?

Thanks Marky :-[you'll make me blush

Its only a quick point + shoot type of pic, like all of mine really :D

No he's right... a nicely composed shot is just that, and doesn't need state of the art techonology. I love your pics and they'll be especially nice to look at when I've left Cornwall :'(

You do take some great shots Mark... fair play to you... can we make you the official FTF photographer...

Company car,

Expense Account,

Private Jet Travel,

Top of the range Mobile Phone

Laptop PC

Those are all the things you will need.... can you supply them yourself  :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived