Marks Pics

MDFord

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell you what mark, theres a lot of those nh loaders appearing  down this way now ,lot more than jcb to be honest

Yeah there are quite a few about Sean, Father in law likes em. He had Case for years then a couple of Cat 428b's and this is the 3rd NH.

Not travelling on the Public Highway Mister  :P

Not this time my mate got pulled last week said he was taking it back to his farm and not charging his mate for removing it luckliy he got away with it but they told him they'll be looking out for him and he hasn't even got a farm  :D :D :D

why whats wrong with moving it with tractors ???

Tractors shouldn't be running on red diesel if you're doing non farming related work with them like hauling rubble for one thing, i would imagine weight would be another issue

• 1 month later...

Pretty machines Mark, any older stuff lurking around the corners like your avatar pic? Just been eying up a fairly tidy 3050 at my mates' place.

Didn't go round the back Tris, but yep, quite often theres a weary looking classic lurking about. I'll try to remember to take the camera in future :)

• 1 month later...

Archived