Siku Model Issues - Report them here

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

i think i have found one!!! ??? ??? >:( >:(>:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

was out drilling wheat :D :D ::), noticed Tris couldnt climb up on the back, the ladders on the Lemken drill, RHS as looking at it from behind....shouldnt they work like the left hand side??

look here on Brians pics

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12955.0;attach=41906;image

now imagine it folded down??....my two i have dont, they get stuck, both on RHS, tried removing and swapping etc. and it clips the walkway....i think they have forgotten to make two different types? :-\

• 1 month later...

no afence 2 the people but i think that siku is pitey rubbish i mean on the mf 894 with loader they jone it with a gr8 big lumpbut on the 6930 with loader they john it propily it dosent make sence and the stearing nob wel dont get me started on it                                            soz for th spelling                    callum

i think i have found one!!! ??? ??? >:( >:(>:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

was out drilling wheat :D :D ::), noticed Tris couldnt climb up on the back, the ladders on the Lemken drill, RHS as looking at it from behind....shouldnt they work like the left hand side??

look here on Brians pics

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=12955.0;attach=41906;image

now imagine it folded down??....my two i have dont, they get stuck, both on RHS, tried removing and swapping etc. and it clips the walkway....i think they have forgotten to make two different types? :-\

i tried the same i think its meant to be a saftey rail to stopp yuo falling off the end

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Found just on the Claas-shop site

LEXION 600

Now with original CLAAS colours and exclusive CLAAS packaging! Extremely detailed toy model with folding discharge pipe and removable cutter bar. An opening grain tank and a matching cutter bar wagon complete the set. 

Size:    1:32 

Material: zinc

Manufacturer: SIKU

Article Number: 00 0246 335 1

Your Price:  EUR 59.90 

• 11 months later...

the problem with the hitch issue is common i think. when i got my 718 i put a plough behind it and it was too high but if you use the hitch the paint wears off and it goes lower or you can swap the hitch for an older type one. both ways work.  ;)

and yep no issues to report. you only have to look at the size of this topic and the britains one to see the difference.

the problem with the hitch issue is common i think. when i got my 718 i put a plough behind it and it was too high but if you use the hitch the paint wears off and it goes lower or you can swap the hitch for an older type one. both ways work.  ;)

and yep no issues to report. you only have to look at the size of this topic and the britains one to see the difference.

interesting!!, and yeah i agree there! ;)

• 3 months later...

my cosin got the siku jd6920 with loader and of bales, i dont know what happened (he could have droped it) but the hitch just shered off at the tang going into the back of the tractor, i looked at it and it looded as if it was cracked  before it broke. its probably an isolated incident. i put a new hitch in it cortacy of sike free parts:D my payment for fixing it, a broken loader off his old 6920, i did well:D

• 2 months later...