Miscellaneous machinery pics

britainsnut

Great pics and I know I always say it, but lovely countryside too

All these pics are taken while on my delivery round so cover Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Licolnshire and Nottingham (dont know if thats a 'shire') and i always take the country roads instead of main ones to see whats in the fields ;D ;D ;)

MTX looks different in the new paintwork :-\

Funny you should say that Colm, they now have a brand new MC135 on the spud job along side our 1 year old one and we all like the older livery and decals better, just doesn't look right with the dark grey chassis and engine. Its fun thrashing the nuts off it trying to run it in though ;D

Funny you should say that Colm, they now have a brand new MC135 on the spud job along side our 1 year old one and we all like the older livery and decals better, just doesn't look right with the dark grey chassis and engine. Its fun thrashing the nuts off it trying to run it in though ;D

cant beleave that of you Gav  ::)

My thoughts exactly but haven't seen one in the flesh yet but will try this week at the ploughing ;). What do you think of them now reliability and performance wise now that they are being built in Italy, Gav ???

My thoughts exactly but haven't seen one in the flesh yet but will try this week at the ploughing ;). What do you think of them now reliability and performance wise now that they are being built in Italy, Gav ???

Too soon to tell, this one had a massive 4 hours on the clock when I thrashed it.....I was told to drive it like I hated it which wasn't difficult ::);D:D :D