New 1/32 scale mini digger

JC

WOW... 1:32nd scale as well... It looks the business  :o

Surprisingly, this is likely to be a big seller "over the pond" for UH, the other Komatsu models in 1/50 scale sound to be very popular over there already.  :)

Surprisingly, this is likely to be a big seller "over the pond" for UH, the other Komatsu models in 1/50 scale sound to be very popular over there already.  :)

Thats interesting... in all my delaings with Brian from AD... he told me that UH had no interest in selling to the US  :-\ - I always thought it was to do with litigation risk with highly detailed models...

Kate Bossen was importing her own stuff to the US when I last spoke to her due to UH's lack of a US distributor - I wonder if they have appointed one now then  ???:-\

Thats interesting... in all my delaings with Brian from AD... he told me that UH had no interest in selling to the US  :-\ - I always thought it was to do with litigation risk with highly detailed models...

Kate Bossen was importing her own stuff to the US when I last spoke to her due to UH's lack of a US distributor - I wonder if they have appointed one now then  ???:-\

Maybe not, but they are available at similar prices in the USA as they are here so they can't be going there via the UK  or Europe can they??

http://www.dhsdiecast.com/shop/search_results.cfm?maker_id=79