New Holland TM's Tattie Harvesting.....

NewHolland2

Cheers lads..... :)

I've got some pictures of another tattie outfit that I've just taken this morning to post as well.....Let's just say there's about 10 or more tractors on the go carting..... ;D

Its good to see that they are getting good weather for the tattie harvest.

Its good to see that they are getting good weather for the tattie harvest.

Not half mate.....In comparison to last year.....I remember taking pictures of the outfit I'll post up last year in the pouring rain.....So this year is a welcome change and makes photographing them much more pleasurable too..... :)

oh deer mart not a fergy in sight eh, bet you ran back to your 3095 and got all happy again didnt you :D :D :D :D some impressive kit there i must say, not seen any spuds being harvested down this way, though they cant be to far of as the tops have all dried out and gone ready now

oh deer mart not a fergy in sight eh, bet you ran back to your 3095 and got all happy again didnt you :D :D :D :D some impressive kit there i must say, not seen any spuds being harvested down this way, though they cant be to far of as the tops have all dried out and gone ready now

Not quite Sean..... :D;)

She's actually away from home just now and has been for a few weeks..... :'( ;)

nice pics mart  :) got a q for you why do they have row crops on the carting tractors  :-\ as the rows have gone ?

The TM175 isn't always on the harvester mate so they have the row crops so that they can alternate which tractor is on the harvester I think.....It was the TM155 today..... :)