toytrac 2007

Tractorman810

I hope you guys are going to post lots of pictures about Toytrac I went last year but I cant make it this year but I would love to see lots of pics on here.

Marky get the camera ready great pics from Spaulding cant wait for the ones from Toytrac.

Your wish is my command Mike  ;)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know whether there are going to be any traders/stands attending this year that have'nt been to toytrac before. Just wondered seeing as the venue is different this year :)

Looking forward to seeing the FTF display 8)

toytrac is traders and stalls galore ,thats the primary reason for it, farmmodels pdc agrim the lot are usally there i think its the dispalys that are new this time round

toytrac is traders and stalls galore ,thats the primary reason for it, farmmodels pdc agrim the lot are usally there i think its the dispalys that are new this time round

Are there going to be a few displays there or just the FTF one Sean??

Thanks Sean, I just wondered if there were going to be any that haven't been before like say, Martyns farm models as an example.

I have been told that there will be a lot more traders there than were at Farmer Giles' as being a new venue and nearer to the motorway 'network' also having had wider advertizing there are more that are going to 'give it a go'. We will just have to be hopefull and wait and see.

I have been told that there will be a lot more traders there than were at Farmer Giles' as being a new venue and nearer to the motorway 'network' also having had wider advertizing there are more that are going to 'give it a go'. We will just have to be hopefull and wait and see.

cant be as bad as last time though!  >:( >:(

i hope so, has to be better than last time round, although in thier deffence a lot of other shows were on that day to

That sounds promising Powerrabbit  :)

It's a pity your not going to make it Mike (Kentman) as I would have liked to have seen your display, you must come next year. I think there are five display exhibitors this year, Sean, Marcus, Mark and myself count as one, then Mandy and three others I guess. Mandy though will be linked into ours.

I hope all those that see the displays set up by various people, whether members here or not; try their hand at something next year. Does Spalding have a display area?

spoken with true feeling ben  :D :D why cant we find some way of getting you down ??????? how about a ftf emergency fund, or an appeal to save our ben's trip

seriously its ok now, it will be to much of a rush on the sunday to get back :( :(

love you all  :-*:-* :-*

anyway i can watch Liverpool beat Everton now on Sat.