ISLE OF SKYE HOTEL PERTH - 12 / 13 APRIL 2008

BC

I would like to come along, but so close to Spalding, TT has more or less said 'No'..... ;D ;D

I can appreciate that John all the travelling with the cost of fuel these days makes it an expensive day out.

I attended the eevent today for a couple of hours.  A nice selection of stuff and bought a couple of UH models from G&M.  Nice to have a chat with them too.

Also good to meet up with Bill again and help him carry all those purchases to his car  ;)

A good day!  ;D

I attended the eevent today for a couple of hours.  A nice selection of stuff and bought a couple of UH models from G&M.  Nice to have a chat with them too.

Also good to meet up with Bill again and help him carry all those purchases to his car  ;)

A good day!  ;D

Glad it was a success James, G&M usually have a good variety of stuff on show, did you see the new Britains New Holland forager at all?  :)

Yeah, G&M had a wonderful range as always.  Briefly looked at the new forager - looked pretty good.  I just bought the recent UH MF and the Renault Ergos hedgecutter.

Aye, the last time I went they had a good few table loads of stuff........Might have to invest in another forager then........ ;) ;)

Thanks for leaving a few things for us Bill and James T :D

Heard you had a sneaky peek at something shiny ;);D

Yes it looked good Brian. Graham or Michelle wouldn't sell it to me though  ;D ;D Pity however I did come away with a MF590 in a straw box which really made my day