What really PLEASED you?

:D :D blooming horses ::) been getting up every hour at night this past week to look the thing..got up this morning a 7oclock an here wasnt the wee lad standing looking at me! :D

no time for horses  :D, just a cattle man these days, dont get me started on ewes >:(

aw now ya cant beat the sheep at the minute ::) putting lambs away tomorrow at £4.20 a kilo! best price ive seen in a long while :o

gee davy some price, im looking at getting store lambs this year but the'll be a mighty price  :'( :'(

We made it back home to New York state from vacation in Virginia Beach. My Aunt, Uncle, and cousins did not have such good luck. The fuel pump in their truck went and they have to get a tow truck to haul them back to New York. I think they had about 5-6 hours of driving time left. On the plus side we made great time, we left the beach at three in the morning and made it home by noon.  8)

Just about got all my 08-09 accounts ready to be taken in to the accountant, they should be able to have them done plus a third year forecast by the end of the week. Need it for mortgage applications.

Stunning weather etc for camping down near Exford on Exmoor.

Nice pressies for my bday.

My trip to Denmark edging closer.

:) :)

Well it is that time of the trip that every offshore oil worker looks forward too.

I go home tomorrow from 4 weeks off  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hopefully all being well and the helicopter being here on time should be home by 13:00. ;D ;D

Oh and pay in the bank on friday ;D ;D ;D ;D