UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true Ol though I dread to think of the cost. I guess it's good enough to supply enough carpet acres for the Horsch drill so all is not lost.

Fair call,4mtrs is not all that bad. :)

damn it......and i have a little one on the way >:( >:(>:( >:( :'( :'(

:)

240 to 280hp Jez ;)  think JC might have been making one of them :-\

I see, i was going to lok at a siku amazone but will wait for this now....... she will require some more hp for JAG COntracting though, 8330 or 8530....

all those models look great.does anybody know if there going to be single wheel MTX or just the dualed?Also anybody know approx. time of release? ;)

I belive the MTX are single wheeled in the boxes shown in a picture on a previous page.....release date.....anytime between now and Christmas, depends on the boat from China and if the work force are working due to Olympic games!!!!!

I belive the MTX are single wheeled in the boxes shown in a picture on a previous page.....release date.....anytime between now and Christmas, depends on the boat from China and if the work force are working due to Olympic games!!!!!

The mccormick's in the boxes look more like CX's or MC's rather than MTX's.......

Erik has already said that they are due to be released early next year......

Wow more great kit from UH :D

The 4m topdown on decent land will need 300hp which incidentally is exactly what the 8m drill requires ;)  So to be fair UH are trying too save us money,  for example a  CASE310 magnum would be ideal too pull both in real life conditions;D

An 8m Topdown needs 500hp+ trust me!!

As for McCrapmick Im afraid UH are upto the old Siku tricks of milking a model for every last drop :-\

That MTX is a re liveried longwheelbase MTX175!!  And if im correct (i am) only the short wheelbase MTXs are still available 125/135/150  The longwheelbase MTXs were replaced by XTX165/185/215

So if your happy to buy an incorrectly re badged 175 as a 150 go ahead ;D

To be fair the new TTX Mac machine 145-165hp  with the spidey eyes grill is a smart tractor and its a shame UH havent got round to some new tooling to make one yet as I would definately buy one of those :)

No ploughs worth buying for 30years then three come along in 6months ;D  I still havent bought one as im waiting( >:()for the KV  but that mounted Kuhn looks bloomin terrific!!

Wow more great kit from UH :D

The 4m topdown on decent land will need 300hp which incidentally is exactly what the 8m drill requires ;)  So to be fair UH are trying too save us money,  for example a  CASE310 magnum would be ideal too pull both in real life conditions;D

An 8m Topdown needs 500hp+ trust me!!

As for McCrapmick Im afraid UH are upto the old Siku tricks of milking a model for every last drop :-\

That MTX is a re liveried longwheelbase MTX175!!  And if im correct (i am) only the short wheelbase MTXs are still available 125/135/150  The longwheelbase MTXs were replaced by XTX165/185/215

So if your happy to buy an incorrectly re badged 175 as a 150 go ahead ;D

To be fair the new TTX Mac machine 145-165hp  with the spidey eyes grill is a smart tractor and its a shame UH havent got round to some new tooling to make one yet as I would definately buy one of those :)

No ploughs worth buying for 30years then three come along in 6months ;D  I still havent bought one as im waiting( >:()for the KV  but that mounted Kuhn looks bloomin terrific!!

so your saying the new MTX isnt right?What would make it right?rebadging it or change wheel base?