UH New Releases 2008

texas

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like all those announced to date to be released by the end of 2008, let alone any additional ones!

My first guesses in 1/32 would be updated versions of a current UH tractor range and a new modern combine.  However time will tell.

I've been hearing about the release of the Lemkin Solitaire 9 Drill for months now, any sign of any of them coming soon?

have heard the end of nov now???

H?rlimann XM120

Lamborghini R6.100

Same Iron 110 Universal

January - March 2008  ;D

how sure are you of those dates peter ::) ::) its uh after all

I'd just like all those announced to date to be released by the end of 2008, let alone any additional ones!

My first guesses in 1/32 would be updated versions of a current UH tractor range and a new modern combine.  However time will tell.

prehaps we will finally se the long awated detuz combine we all saw before the mf ones came out????

have heard the end of nov now???

how sure are you of those dates peter ::) ::) its uh after all

prehaps we will finally se the long awated detuz combine we all saw before the mf ones came out????

A few of the Lemken Solitair 9 should be at Agritechnica, dealer box of course.  Standard box ???

The dates I heard were January 2008 so I added a range for good measure.  What the actual date will be ???  The models in the main will be easy to produce, just require new bonnets to be made.

Re the modern combine....I was actually thinking of another German manufacturers latest model

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...