Agrar-Toy Kverneland PB 100 Variomat Plough Prototype Images

PDH

Looks superb doesnt it!!!!! 

My only concern is that when I was talking too my local Kvernland agent (JD Dealer) he said he had never heard of a pb100 :-\  and said all their sales were LD & LB85s or RS models for big semi mounts!  I do like too have the models I see out in the fields on the carpet farm ;D not obscure ones :'(  Does anyone know of a farm useing this KV model in the UK???

Lets hope the rumoured UH lemken plough materialises as well too give us some more choice :)

Looks superb doesnt it!!!!! 

My only concern is that when I was talking too my local Kvernland agent (JD Dealer) he said he had never heard of a pb100 :-\  and said all their sales were LD & LB85s or RS models for big semi mounts!  I do like too have the models I see out in the fields on the carpet farm ;D not obscure ones :'(   Does anyone know of a farm useing this KV model in the UK???

Lets hope the rumoured UH lemken plough materialises as well too give us some more choice :)

http://www.kvernelandgroup.com/irj/portal/anonymous?NavigationTarget=ROLES://portal_content/KVG/com.kverneland.www/www.group.roles/KVG.com.kverneland.www.www.group.roles.guest/KVG.com.kverneland.www.com.kverneland.pages.corporate_enduser_bpfwe&navChange=/Intranet/Internet/ien/Brands_Products/Kverneland/Kverneland%20Products/Ploughs/Semi-Mounted%20Reversible/Kverneland%20PB%20_%20RB.doc

There was already a topic from this plough here also some info:'

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16935.0

Texas

Having done some research through old pics of mine & various brochures, magazines the net etc  it looks as if there have been plenty sold in UK :) however what may have baffled the JD salesman was the fact its been available for a long time (early nineties at least) and KV have introduced many other plough options since PB100 first was introduced.   Therefore his customers most likely choose other models in the range depending on soil type ,farmsize, tractor power etc....

I think we can safely say its a current model but not as popular as other KV ploughs :)

The brochure shows pics of it on the back of  JD 8010series and CASE Magnum tractors  both around 225-250hp I would have thought.

And yet despite claiming its built for these Higher HP tractors the tech spec claims it needs 140hp to pull it :-

"I think not" unless you farm on the beach ;D

Basically the toy looks bl**dy marvelous and would be best matched behind my JD7930 (230HP)  or PUMA210/T7060 or Claas 850 Axion :D

As for conversions its only available in 5,6,7 or 8 furrow versions so there is great scope for adding or subtracting furrows too suit ;)  Happy days indeed :)

That looks cracking.....Will be going behind my TS135-A to recreate the local lad who has a PB100 on a 180hp TS135-A..... ;D

There is one PB100 around here and it's a split-board 6 furrow version..... :)

Excuse my ignorance, but have never known exactly what they are called, but are split boards like the furrows in the picture below?

post-864-132638661519_thumb.jpg