At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics powerstar nice area to mate had a few holidays at commbe martin just on edge of exmoor ;)

I live about 10 mins up the road from there, nice place indeed  ;)

Certainly looks to be a lovely area Graham......I hope to get down to England for a few trips over the next year or two...... :)

If you do come down Mart your always welcome to come out with me one day at work or meet up somewhere!

Nice clear day down there mate, made for some nice piccies. That beast of Bodmin has ventured into your kneck of the woods judgung by that skid mark in the field!!  :D :D :D

What skid marks? I'm lost  :D :D :D :D

I live about 10 mins up the road from there, nice place indeed  ;)

If you do come down Mart your always welcome to come out with me one day at work or meet up somewhere!

What skid marks? I'm lost  :D :D :D :D

Will take you up on that offer mate when I manage to come down to that part of the world...... ;)

Maybe even manage to get down and actually see Gav and Marky one of these days...... ;)

Got a few of the John Deere 6320 & MAS Dump trailer, 2 will do for the minute as i'm off to bed, early start!

We're doing gutters,scraping the sides of roads and transporting on a 40 mile round trip. The council have a NH TL100 which is, lets be fair, fully ragged out. Pics to come soon!

(Don't know what happened to last pic, dodgy Bluetooth!)