At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24hr wrapping looks fun ha ha :D whats that in the first picture as i cant really see. looks like you are fairly busy wrapping!  :D WE got 2 of them marshall trailers. a 4t and an 8t. good trailers actually apart from the chute being too small  :D

start of 120 bales all lined in rows (Not the straightest ever, famers don't reslise bent lines slow things down)  ::)

right theres a challange for you luke, lets see you get 120 bales all lined up like that with no bends :D :D :D :D :D :D :D betting you cant

It's worse when you have to go down the middle of 2 rows and they havn't left enough gap to fit the tractor down, you either have to start the other end and then turn arond to drop the bales, or you just 'wall ride' a few bales and wrap them a bit out of shape, but turn the table down a few rpm so they don't fall off  :)

That's bad news Rich, you could stil get a moped  ;)

Things are tiring, Wrapping is almost in full swing now, only seeing my bed a few hours everynight, thankfully tonight the baler broke down, so here I am, hope before silly o'clock  ;D

Although, im not tired and don't know what to do with myself  :D :D

Pics to come soon of coastal wrapping from a famous picturesque location  ;)

That's bad news Rich, you could stil get a moped  ;)

Things are tiring, Wrapping is almost in full swing now, only seeing my bed a few hours everynight, thankfully tonight the baler broke down, so here I am, hope before silly o'clock  ;D

Although, im not tired and don't know what to do with myself  :D :D

pictures to come soon of coastal wrapping from a famous picturesque location  ;)

i use the tractor instead of the moped  :D used it to go and fetch my cuzin from school before should have seen the looks he had  :D :D good to hear your flat out  :) things are a lot busier at home this year  :-\ theres a lot more farms wanting baling done  :-\ so far weve been flat out got another 3 farms to do by this friday  ;D:) and i got the good old nh tl on the wrapper  :D and ive now fixed the blower so i got cold air not boilin as before  ::):D

• 3 weeks later...