At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work Luke, I love the Overview pic. The powerharrowing ones look nice too mate. Surprised no-one else has commented yet!! As for the hare, it's rubbish mate. All the wildlife nuts say how rare they are and stuff, they must be looking in the wrong places because Dorset I know has plenty and here in Wiltshire, well they're flipping everywhere!! Hence the Leverets Farm title. :)

nice pics the the contractor you work for own the valtras or is that the farmers who the contractors you work for works on

and tris is righ about the hares there more hares than rabbits in sussex

i think the silver valtra with joskin tanker on is the contractors powerstar works for and the other waltras are the farmers

i thought i could hear a tractor mowing this morning, went to have a look and nothing but i should be going to a friend of my sisters either next week or the week after when they are chopping!

but the ag college had an open day today so went to that and the rowing up tractor was driving back to the farm

Good work Luke, I love the Overview pic. The powerharrowing ones look nice too mate. Surprised no-one else has commented yet!! As for the hare, it's rubbish mate. All the wildlife nuts say how rare they are and stuff, they must be looking in the wrong places because Dorset I know has plenty and here in Wiltshire, well they're flipping everywhere!! Hence the Leverets Farm title. :)

Cheers Tris, I wondered if your farm was named after them because there were loads about! The flippin' things were everywhere!

nice pics the the contractor you work for own the valtras or is that the farmers who the contractors you work for works on

and tris is righ about the hares there more hares than rabbits in sussex

Griffithsbros your wrong, All the Valtra's belong to one farm, I won't list them all but there's 7 or 8 I believe. We do alot of work for him and he's a valuable customer.

Cheers chaps, keep the questions flowing!

Cheers Tris, I wondered if your farm was named after them because there were loads about! The flippin' things were everywhere!

Griffithsbros your wrong, All the Valtra's belong to one farm, I won't list them all but there's 7 or 8 I believe. We do alot of work for him and he's a valuable customer.

Cheers chaps, keep the questions flowing!

but i thought you had a silver valtra on kuhn mowers??