VIDEO: Plowing at TRAKTORADO with the JD 7920 and Kverneland

Here is my tractor plowing in sand at the TRAKTORADO Toy Tractor Show in Husum, Germany.

The plow project was actually cancelled due to some issues with the moldboards and I should have made the mainframe from a tube instead of a solid bar.

So I just mounted 2 depthwheels to the plow to be able to use it in the weekend. But actually I was quite satisfied with the overall performance  :)  and I should start a new plow project soon. In the works/mind is a Kverneland PB 100 semi mounted one-wheeled plow.

The tractor is in it's best shape at the moment!  :lol:  No wheel slip really and super pulling torque. I added extra weight to the rearwheels. Now both wheels weigh 1600grams or 3.5lbs. Tractor in total is now up at 4100grams or 9 lbs. So no matter what it just grips to the soil and pull.....

All in all I was just happy with tractor that day.

Enjoy the video!

/Anders Kolpen

Thanks a lot! Nice to hear all your comments!

The Massey in the background is from a german guy. He makes the chassis (and sells them) to be decorated with any brand of small/compact Bruder etc. tractors hood and cab.

Yes, it pulls a set of rollers. Small and versatile but I don't know if it will be able to pull the bigger implements. But indeed a nice tractor.

I'm glad you all liked it!

Anders

Thanks a lot! Nice to hear all your comments!

The Massey in the background is from a german guy. He makes the chassis (and sells them) to be decorated with any brand of small/compact Bruder etc. tractors hood and cab.

Yes, it pulls a set of rollers. Small and versatile but I don't know if it will be able to pull the bigger implements. But indeed a nice tractor.

I'm glad you all liked it!

Anders

dont suppose you would have an e-mail addy or website for this guy would you??? was wondering if a 4wd chassis could be made for the bruder 7000?? fergy they do

rc-traktoren@hotmail.de is the man with the chassis. At the moment he only makes this model, but more will come in the future. Unfortunatly in a bigger scale....

The ultimate kit for a big-hp BRUDER tractor would be the 4WD kit to build inside the Claas, JD 7930, FENDT.

It's also made in germany by Wachingers.

http://www.wachingers.de/mb/katalog/index.html >> Baus?tze und Modelle 1:12 >> Getriebe mit Zubeh?r....

Regards

Anders Kolpen