toytrac pre-show evening meet

MJB1

Definitely... any suggestions Marcus darling ???

not as such , but the stonemasons in ilminster is pretty good, it's about 15 - 20 miles towards tauntonthan wincanton & about 20 miles from me anyway , so about mid way from you lot staying up there & midway for us to come meet you.

not as such , but the stonemasons in ilminster is pretty good, it's about 15 - 20 miles towards tauntonthan wincanton & about 20 miles from me anyway , so about mid way from you lot staying up there & midway for us to come meet you.

Sounds ideal... here's the Good Pub details (give the postcode etc for Satnav people):

http://www.pubinnguide.co.uk/pubdetailsidx99430.asp

Is all lost then Ben?  :(

yep, had to cancel B&B today, to be honest, i'd only be at TT for an hour or so as we need to get back Sunday as the window people are coming a day early and need to clear house >:( >:(>:(, will be to much of a rush!

maybe next year they wont put it on the week before halfterm either! ;)

Shame ben... next year hey mate  :-\ ;) :'(

Damn right, try and stop me!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D.....make sure you take loads of pics...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

oh yeah and get me a tedder if you can like old fords, (prob wont be one though) ???:-\

funny, Julie was also looking forward to it as well :o :o :o

yep, had to cancel B&B today, to be honest, i'd only be at TT for an hour or so as we need to get back Sunday as the window people are coming a day early and need to clear house >:( >:(>:(, will be to much of a rush!

maybe next year they wont put it on the week before halfterm either! ;)

Forgot about your windows... they were going to cause you a bit of headache anyway weren't they ??? Shame though... but next time isn't far away and think of the money you'll save to spend on your new wheels instead ;D

Damn right, try and stop me!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D.....make sure you take loads of pics...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

oh yeah and get me a tedder if you can like old fords, (prob wont be one though) ???:-\

funny, Julie was also looking forward to it as well :o :o :o

Oi, if you ain't coming I may be in with a chance of one of these!!

Forgot about your windows... they were going to cause you a bit of headache anyway weren't they ??? Shame though... but next time isn't far away and think of the money you'll save to spend on your new wheels instead ;D

true Mandy ;D ;D ;D ;D