All Over So Back to the Barn......

NewHolland2

Quite a collection of pics here...... The tattie harvest finished today, so the harvesters and all but one trailer load of boxes and the John Deere 3200 Telehandler are back at the barn and are ready to be put back into Winter Storage. Thought I'd take some pics before putting them away......

Enjoy  :).

Who makes the TX66? (New Holland, I know that before I get the pi55 ripped!!!) The model you have is what I am referring to and will it be up for replacement soon?!!? ;)

Hi Deere-est, it is the ROS version of the TX66. Sorry I don't think it will be up for replacement for a few years yet despite the fact that the CR and CX are kicking around in the other parking space upstairs  ;) Main Reason being it is the same as the combine the local farmer (the one I base my scenes around) uses.

Sorry.  :)

Thomas will probably be on the wall forever mjb1, just cannae be bothered taking everything out to re-paper the wall ?:D;), anyway I'm NewHolland2, not Powerstar ?;D:D;). I haven't been gone much yet and you've already forgotten who I am. ?:D;)

However, no probs for the pics, I seem to be getting even more proud about my collection.  :);)

i havent even started lifting spuds got a lot more sugar beet to move to clear the yard

Don't do sugar-beet up here so that's one less thing to worry about.

Thomas will probably be on the wall forever mjb1, just cannae be bothered taking everything out to re-paper the wall ?:D;), anyway I'm NewHolland2, not Powerstar ?;D:D;). I haven't been gone much yet and you've already forgotten who I am. ?:D;)

? ? ? However, no probs for the pics, I seem to be getting even more proud about my collection.? :);)

Don't do sugar-beet up here so that's one less thing to worry about.

I bet the only the only thing that would make you decorate that wardrobe would be the possibility of a visit from Ruth, Eh NH2??  :D;)

though you wern't gonna be on so much,revising and all that stuff,don't go blameing us if it all goes pete tong on ya

Don't worry I am revising. Just seem to remember a lot from the S3 exams in June, so it's not as hard as I thought it may have been, so currently all is going well with the first Prelims due 24th November so plenty time yet, and don't worry I won't blame ye all.? :D;)

I bet the only the only thing that would make you decorate that wardrobe would be the possibility of a visit from Ruth, Eh NH2?? :D;)

Quite possibly FP, or someone else that I actually know.? :D;)

recon that would get it done,and i bet all those tractors dissaper too :D :D :D

Naw, tractors have to stay? ;).

whos ruth ??? ??? i no i have been gone for a week but

A character in the BBC1 programme Spooks (Thursday night 9-10pm).

;)

Thomas will probably be on the wall forever mjb1, just cannae be bothered taking everything out to re-paper the wall  :D;), anyway I'm NewHolland2, not Powerstar  ;D:D;). I haven't been gone much yet and you've already forgotten who I am.  :D;)

sorry  so used to seeing the NH's in the profile pics it gets confusing if yer not carefull !

yeah although the set ups are pretty good i can't get used to seeing ?1/16 or 1/64 scale being used & i cant keep replying to my own posts here when you lot arnt on ,even found fp rolling around with a tumble weed this afternoon ! :D :D :D :D

any way the hard work has payed off as some of them arnt stiff arses afterall ,as am getting some good replies & lots of questions asked about farming over here which is nice :)