Toytrac 2007 - FROGSHOLE FARM LAYOUT PICS

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate thats the type  ;) when i first thought about doing the layout it was with toytrac in mind as i wanted to show it so i made it so it would fit in the car well its a sharan and i took all the rear seats out and it fits a treat just :D the bin does tip aswell  :-\

Well what can i say that hasn't been said, Graham and Sharon as you've already mentioned are lovely lovely lovely people and Frogshole farm is just genius. That is probably the best diorama im ever likely to see and i take my hat off to you big time. Love the packhouse especially but all the sheds are genius, i like the additions of the chop saws and augers and things it really makes the scene  ;)

Nice one Graham!

Fixed the links.  :)

Sharon took these with our own camera and now Sharon has come to grips with photobucket I thought I would get her to put them on. Just a few different angles from Marky's.   

Fixed the links in the main post F-P.....love you! :-*