Toytrac 2007 - FROGSHOLE FARM LAYOUT PICS

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and sharon would like to say many thanks to everyone who stopped and had a chat and looked at the layout and your comments on hear make me feel very humbled indeed , a very BIG thank you to marky ,he took up a lot of his morning taking the pics and there is no way i or sharon would ever get pics looking like that .he has done a great job of them , sharon enjoyed it as she was aprehensive about going so a big thank you to you all at the show who made her feel welcome cheers guys and girls  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D;)

was liverpools game good ben you missed the show ben and i missed the derby fella ;)

I echo Mark's compliments towards Graham and Sharon, Frogs Hole Farm aside for a minute, these two are great company. I really enjoyed chatting and having a laugh and a joke with the both of them. Never a dull word.  :-*

As for Frogs Hole Farm. . .. . I just cannot write anything to try sum up this diorama at all. As I have said I walked around it about 5 or 6 times over the course of the weekend and even Traci and her parents who visited managed to see something I hadn't. It captures you and draws you in to it. Bags of builders sand, phesant feeders, an all but forgotten motorbike in the workshop, the silage grab left open to keep the oil pressure off, scaffolding, the fencing trailer, the cattle wormer/back scratcher. .... .

I echo Mark's compliments towards Graham and Sharon, Frogs Hole Farm aside for a minute, these two are great company. I really enjoyed chatting and having a laugh and a joke with the both of them. Never a dull word.  :-*

As for Frogs Hole Farm. . .. . I just cannot write anything to try sum up this diorama at all. As I have said I walked around it about 5 or 6 times over the course of the weekend and even Traci and her parents who visited managed to see something I hadn't. It captures you and draws you in to it. Bags of builders sand, phesant feeders, an all but forgotten motorbike in the workshop, the silage grab left open to keep the oil pressure off, scaffolding, the fencing trailer, the cattle wormer/back scratcher. .... .

the doves nesting in the barn eves

Never doubted you bro!! As a little boy growing up it was tractors , tractors , tractors and farms, farms, farms.What a star you are. You make me :-X very proud. I always knew you had it there. It was just waiting for your confidence to grow enough to be able to believe. With Sharon by your side and her unwavering support. Your confidence has grown and your dream achieved. The compliments and praise shown on here by all these overwhelmed people is of great credit to you and your unwavering love of farming. Long may it stay and i look forward to the next Frogshole!!!! Whatever that maybe. xx

Looks absolutely fantastic Graham!! The attention to detail is just amazing. Its these small things that make your creations so special. The sheds you did for me are crammed with detail also and I still gaze at them in awe! I only wish I had been there to see it all in the flesh.

Brian

that looks fantastic graham :o :o wish i could have been there to see it for real.

I to would love to have been to see it in the flesh as it looks absolutely awesome  :o :o :o and the pictures (as good as they are :);) ) are no substitute. Surely you cant be serious about wanting to sell it all :-\ :'(