New fendt 415

texas

excellent news !!!!!  I cant wait to see the 415. Now that UH seem to have the licence for the 400 series tractor maybe they can also get one for the 900 and 700 series tractors......Ok i am dreaming ,but

why not ?

I hope they decided to put the 820 on bigger wheels and tires.

Update.

After a couple of weeks not checking on this forum and when I saw the headline of a 415 I just had to answer right away. I was too quick to do so  :-[. Since then I have checked out the modelshop24 website more and I can see this is going to be expensive ! Wiking, Wiese, UH and other new manufacturers are starting to pop up. The detail is getting better and better. How long will it be until I have to sell my Dairy Farm so I can buy all these toys ? Joking aside the Fendt 936 from Wiking will definitly be on my shopping list. So will The Krone wagon, the Solitar, the Fendt 515, the 415, the 820, the 718 Agritechnica from Siku, the Claas Quadrant, the Horsch seed drill ......... Who wants to buy a Dairy ;D ;D

Update.

After a couple of weeks not checking on this forum and when I saw the headline of a 415 I just had to answer right away. I was too quick to do so   :-[. Since then I have checked out the modelshop24 website more and I can see this is going to be expensive ! Wiking, Wiese, UH and other new manufacturers are starting to pop up. The detail is getting better and better. How long will it be until I have to sell my Dairy Farm so I can buy all these toys ? Joking aside the Fendt 936 from Wiking will definitly be on my shopping list. So will The Krone wagon, the Solitar, the Fendt 515, the 415, the 820, the 718 Agritechnica from Siku, the Claas Quadrant, the Horsch seed drill ......... Who wants to buy a Dairy ;D ;D

I will buy your items that you want and i get the dairy :D :D

Texas

• 4 months later...

well i thought instead of making a whole new topic for this i thought i'd  just post on with this topic... right.. has anyone got one of these fendts (415) seems a very nice tractor and very nice detail from UH as usual and great price... so people that have one of these.. what do you think of it.. whats good and bad about it ???

UH415.jpg

thanks for the pics stan, very very tempting, don't know wether to go for this 415 or the MF5480 :'(

Which one would a 1:1 farmer go for?  :-X

The 515 has a realistic hitch (German style). The 415 has a Siku compatible hitch.

fendt by far 8) any cahnce of a few pics of the back of it possibly with a britains or siku implement to show :-\ thanks very much

Pic 1: Back end of 818 and 415.

Pic 2: Back end of 515

Pic 3: I think my 2008 silage team might be the right shade of Green  :-*

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00451.jpg