Mccormick Combination Trailer Set - anyone got this

Andy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest quangova

I reckon theres gonna be a ?250 spend at least to update the UH collection with the latest releases... Krone Big X & M, Cougar, Kuhn, Class Valtra, and the 2 new boxed trailer sets... oh bugger Ive accidentaly pressed an order button... better hide that from the other half until shes legless on Xmas Eve..!

I reckon theres gonna be a ?250 spend at least to update the UH collection with the latest releases... Krone Big X & M, Cougar, Kuhn, Class Valtra, and the 2 new boxed trailer sets... oh bugger Ive accidentaly pressed an order button... better hide that from the other half until shes legless on Xmas Eve..!

Thats about the same price as her last handbag!!

Guest quangova

if only FP... ?320 was her last one, and it just sits in the wadrobe unused.. oh do i like it, ooh i'm not sure... havent got anything to wear with it, perhaps i could put it to good use carrying my tractor models around in it.... or flog it on eBay to buy some more.. now thats a good idea..!"

Guest quangova

Heres a close up of the logo on the box, idid a web search and for JLM Diffusion i found 2 French companies with that name, one is an importer/exporter and another is a design company but neither had this logo or reference to agriculture etc.. any ideas anyone?  The logo is printed on the box and not a stick on or transfer label

Guest quangova

What makes you think it's limited "Q" ??

Just because of the logo, i wondered if the set was produced as a one off promoyional item for a company and not a general release as i cant find this set anywhere else..!

Just because of the logo, i wondered if the set was produced as a one off promoyional item for a company and not a general release as i cant find this set anywhere else..!

You might be right, look at the microsoft New Hollands, they were a mystery until Bill Walters told us the story behind them.... Unless he just wanted to sell them all as they were getting in the way under his desk!  ::) ::)

Guest quangova

I have tried to order one four times today from the french company and still no success,get right to the bit where you fill out your details then click for next part and get sent back to fill details again. :'( :'(

Davie

i got that, what you have to do is fill in all the address details and in the drop down select Grande Brttange, in the top bit where it is asking for you email & password put your email in and leave the password blank, then click the commande button, you will then get an eamil telling you in french that your account has been created and gives you a password. ?then login on the site, go to the basket and all should work.. well it did for me

Davie

i got that, what you have to do is fill in all the address details and in the drop down select Grande Brttange, in the top bit where it is asking for you email & password put your email in and leave the password blank, then click the commande button, you will then get an eamil telling you in french that your account has been created and gives you a password. ?then login on the site, go to the basket and all should work.. well it did for me

Thanks Q your a Gent will get right on it ;)