SORRY END FOR THIS TRACTOR

PDC

Saw this today at a quarry I delivered a loading shovel to,apparantly the workers came in one monday morning all the fuel and batteries had been stolen and before they left they set about there bowser tractor with a 20ton excavator :o :o

Guest Fendt pwr

Man theres some scum bags around hey.

A few mouths back on the place I look afther I had some nasty piece of work come in to the yard and 1/2 let the drain plug out of the sump on the farms only Field tractor and to top it all of they opened the road gate and let 300 sheep run all over the road.

Just last week all of the above was done to one of the other farmers next door and all the coppers says is oh well sorry, fat lot of good that did.

It's a shame people don't have anything better to do.

Ow's about that then guys and gals....I heard the show is coming back.? Dear Jim....Can you fix it so Britains will make what we actually want? ?:D :D

yeah supposed to be jimmy carr is it?? doing the show...should be interesting!  :D :D

now then now then            don't                          get          to excited yet you          seeee coz jimmy caaaaar has sain he hasn't been asked  ?

bl@@dy hard trying to do a jimmy savill voice with a keyboard !