My layout in the loft

Mike R

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first section will be 8 ft long x 4ft wide and 28 inches off the ground which i will be storing models underneath whch i have no space to display at the moment mainly all the Britains implements, and my artic 4x4s collection

sounds good mate, if you want any pics of how mines all held up let me know can get some pics for you no probs, nothing more that spans of 2.5" by 3" timber with sheets of 6mm mdf on top, the farms then built sectional on 6mm mdf so it totals 12mm think when all in place

I am ready for the top wood now stage one size is 12 ft x  6 ft i will get the boards in the week I have painted a jhill scene back drop I must say it didnt turn out too bad

i will post some pics in the week when i go up there next.

I will be posting some pictures on Sunday I havent been able to get up there because i have hurt my knee and I am supose to be resting it but still been working as i am self employeed no work no money.

Mike

Oh dear Mike.... thats no good mate.... what do you do for a living ???

Oh dear Mike.... thats no good mate.... what do you do for a living ???

bad news Mike, trouble with injuring certain parts of your body is you cant always rest as you need to get on with things :( :(

I think he's in the gardening business Marky?? :-\ :-\ ???

cheers everyone I hope it mends quickly lots to do Last year i pulled my tendons

out of the back of my knee, more of the same today rest it for a couple of weeks how ? do the drs think i can do this.

Today just completed  a 6 week design and garden build and now need to catch

up on my garden maintenance.

also I want to get cracking on with my layout in the loft.

cheers everyone I hope it mends quickly lots to do Last year i pulled my tendons

out of the back of my knee, more of the same today rest it for a couple of weeks how ? do the drs think i can do this.

Today just completed  a 6 week design and garden build and now need to catch

up on my garden maintenance.

also I want to get cracking on with my layout in the loft.

That's bad news Mike, sorry to hear that.  :(

I know it's no conciliation, but at least it didn't happen in the spring when work really starts to kick off for you landscaper's.  :)