John Deere 7030E series

MODELFARMER

Was just reading an article about the 7030E range, Genius is all i can say

the tractor has a dynamo running off the engine fly wheel putting out 230v or 400v supply @ 20kw (i think) aim at uk for spring 2009

genius for contractors or for a bit of welding in the field!!!!

cooling fan is electric motor driven so it can be reversed to clean radiator and there are a few other things electric too

Was just reading an article about the 7030E range, Genius is all i can say

the tractor has a dynamo running off the engine fly wheel putting out 230v or 400v supply @ 20kw (i think) aim at uk for spring 2009

genius for contractors or for a bit of welding in the field!!!!

cooling fan is electric motor driven so it can be reversed to clean radiator and there are a few other things electric too

i am surprised no ones done this before, they have looked at doing something similar for our vans recently , but decided us "stupid " engineers cant handle electricty or stuff like that??? like we have it at home dont we :D :D :D

will make a lot of other stuff workable outside to i guess, as well, for most farmers

i am surprised no ones done this before, they have looked at doing something similar for our vans recently , but decided us "stupid " engineers cant handle electricty or stuff like that??? like we have it at home dont we :D :D :D

will make a lot of other stuff workable outside to i guess, as well, for most farmers

I've had vans with generators and compressors fitted in the past, these are nothing new really.  :)

On a side note, one of my mates is machining the cranks for the new 30 series JD's here in Sheffield.  :)