JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice convo Mr. Very swish indeed, shame to see it go but I understand JAG Contracting is venturing into muckaway. ...  ;) .. ..  so all funds are needed.

Funy that mate I am just pricing them up now........

I thought it would suit the smaller tractors around. PLan is to make a Kuhn one next that swings behind ans I have one unit left.....

Nice little outfit there Jez i sincerely hope you not selling the sweet little 6420 with it  :'( :'( :'( :(

Never mate, she's just to show it on a machine, may even generat PDC some work  :D :D

Nice convo Mr. Very swish indeed, shame to see it go but I understand JAG Contracting is venturing into muckaway. ...  ;) .. ..  so all funds are needed.

I think this is my next scratch build / transformation..... jsut need a good donor chasis now..... DAN!!!!! CAN YOU JUST :

http://stronga.co.uk/stronga_trailers/hookloader/hookloada_datasheets/hookloada-brochure-060606.pdf

I think this is my next scratch build / transformation..... jsut need a good donor chasis now..... DAN!!!!! CAN YOU JUST :

http://stronga.co.uk/stronga_trailers/hookloader/hookloada_datasheets/hookloada-brochure-060606.pdf

i might have some better wheels to use than the joals, i'm getting the quadant wheels cast soon.

hi jez, could you tell me where you got that allbutt buckrake from or did you make it yourself. i am sure i seen ones for sale on a website somewhere but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, any help would be much appreciated

hi jez, could you tell me where you got that allbutt buckrake from or did you make it yourself. i am sure i seen ones for sale on a website somewhere but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, any help would be much appreciated

psi customs springs to mind

psi customs springs to mind

yes:

http://www.psi-customs.co.uk/home/buckrake.html

The claas mower is now up for sale by the way................

Finnally got around to doing some bits in the garage on the contracting fleet.

First thing to get sorted was the Liebherr loading shovel.

I know i want to get some more attachments for it, or build some, ideally a folding buckrake or a HawkFawk as we used to use them and they are brilliant.

I built the carriage using some brass channel than tried to get the angles right for tilting etc. It all worked out suprisingly well.

JAGUpdate004-1.jpg

I used a small paper clip and some brass tube for hydraulic connectors and ran two metal pipes up the inside of the arms for the services.

JAGUpdate005-1.jpg

This is how I will attach things to it. I am going to make some brackets to go over the top of the brass channel.

I am not sure at the moment how to attach them at the bottom......

JAGUpdate012-1.jpg

P.S If sean is reading this, the camera is brilliant. All those pics were taken without adjusting anything, no fiddly menus to deal with, just point, let it focus then snap!!!

Anyway.

Next up is the JCB JZ70.

I have fitted a third service down the boom so that I have some oild supply when I eventually build a post knocker to go on it..... while yet.....

As you can see it swicngs from side to side, hence the flexible pipe.

Got some tidying up to yet on the black hoses but it is nearly there. Again, used a paper clip and brass tube for the hydraulic connectors:

JAGUpdate008-1.jpg

JAGUpdate011-1.jpg

JAGUpdate009-1.jpg

JAGUpdate010-1.jpg

Very nice details on the jcb.

texas

Thankyou Texas, I just need some more attachments now. I have sent a message to JS330 who was making some but he hasn't been online for a while.

Thanks again.

Oh, nearly I forgot:

JAGUpdate006-1.jpg

I took this just because I liked the view  ;) ;) :)

Some nice higher spec extras for both machines Jez.  Well worth doing given the affect the extra detailing has given both machines. Very nice. You'll them pumping oil next!

Can't work them too hard mate or they may leave for a workshop with a everything!! Even the kitchen sink  :D :D