JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sean have you still got that dodgy curry on your mind? That has to be a numpty sonny jim :D

So that you can move the press while not having to go without the wieghts needed for traction when ploughing . . . Didn't Jez say that somewhere?

looks good jez, whats the idea with the weights between the hitch like that?? never seen that way before

It is so they don't get in the way of the hotch for the press mate. But still allows you to carry about 400kg of front weight and still use the hitch.

Make sense? I will explain at Toy Trac mate...

Proper flipping excellent Jez. If it wasn't for me, it just wouldn't have looked right. I am proper ace. ..

Oh yes back to you, great job mate. Very neat how the wieghts sit between the linkage arms. I like what you have done and look forward to seeing it at Toytrac  8):)

You are a gent mate. See you friday.

Thanks buddy  ;)

Tidy work Jez, the weight block is a neat bit of kit and the pto shaft certainly improves the spreader :)

Thanks mate, it is always said, the little things make a big difference, now who told me that............ oh yeah, tris.....  :D :D

Man alive!

In deed Ol, Indeed, I am guessign it gets your approval? I am yet to hang the full weight of the press on it though.....

brillant Jez :) :)

Thanks ad mate  ;)

good work jez really pays of looks amazing  :)

Thanks Muzza...

I think it is mate, but it is sean.............  :D :D

Sean have you still got that dodgy curry on your mind? That has to be a numpty sonny jim :D

So that you can move the press while not having to go without the wieghts needed for traction when ploughing . . . Didn't Jez say that somewhere?

that makes sence, yes i do still have that curry on my mind belly and other area to actually :( :( ,to be honest front hitchs wernt really arround when i was working, we did have a direct upright lift one made for the front press, just bolted on ,no arms as such, hence my question

You have done a great job again Jez.

Texas

Thanks Texas.

More ToyTrac preparations:

I was looking at my Rolland muck spreader tonight and thought " you never see a clean muck spreader "

So I grabbed my spray can and this is the result:

MuckSpreaders001.jpg

MuckSpreaders002.jpg

MuckSpreaders004.jpg

MuckSpreaders005.jpg

MuckSpreaders006.jpg

MuckSpreaders003.jpg

Last few:

MuckSpreaders015.jpg

MuckSpreaders016.jpg

looks great Jezmond!!!!, almost like you got the guy from Spalding to do it for you!.....imagine what you could do with the airbrush stuff! ;D ;D ;D

Well i wanted them doing for Toy Trac mate so had a go....................... comments welcome.......

Thanks Texas.

More ToyTrac preparations:

I was looking at my Rolland muck spreader tonight and thought " you never see a clean muck spreader "

So I grabbed my spray can and this is the result:

I can see my press Jez,it´behind that Rolland :D :D :D

I can see my press Jez,it´behind that Rolland :D :D :D

Interesting Pete...... you will need to watch the Classified Adverts soon then mate................

Nice very nice good thinking batman  ;D ;D ;D Also who made that 7810  :o :o :o

Thanks Penguin!!!  Who do you think? It was (Jez takes a bow..........) captain Capon (PDC)

Oh mate that workshop is so going to stink by the weekend!!  :D :D

Look better for  abit of muck though don't they? How about using soggy tissue squidged up into lumps, or even paper/pva stuck in the corners for lumps of hardened muck?

nice spreaders jez, i wouldnt like to be in that workshop  :D

i would of changed the decals on the rolland to west aswell  ::)

Mate, these spreaders are the best I have used. Truly they are. They will stay as Rolland. I am not sure west make ones that look like this though.

Oh mate that workshop is so going to stink by the weekend!!  :D :D

Look better for  abit of muck though don't they? How about using soggy tissue squidged up into lumps, or even paper/pva stuck in the corners for lumps of hardened muck?

Yeah, true mate.... of abck down stairs now..... you know as well as i do mate, you always knock all the loose stuff off before moving!!!!

Lovely equipment & pics mate,i love that garage  :) :)

Thanks pete.....  :D :D Your press I know I know...........