JAG Contracting

Jez

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome work jez, its amazing how much a little bit of paint can make a whole load of difference, Well done

It is kris, and that was just me aiming the spray can at it and hoping for the best!! Worked out ok...

great pics mate i love the workshop pics

Thanks Denis  ;)

Jez.....have you seen my press, i can´t find it ... :D :D :D

It is in brass form on my workbench still Peter!!!  ;) ;)

My mate had a ten tonne West rear discharge spreader untill recently.

Bunning all the way  ;)

Used a Richard Western D10 today, basic as you like but not a bad machine either.

Bunning are very good i hear, this they are amazing with the discs on the back though mate.

brillant mate :) :)

Thanks Adam mate, make sure you come and see it sunday  ;)

Outstanding workshop pics Jez, I'm looking forward to seeing this on Sunday :)

Look forward to handing you the bits too mate. Theya re on my desk next to me  ;) ;) Thanks Mark

You grassland boys spend 1/2 the time carting it in and the other 1/2 carting it out again.And when it comes to carting it out you've a hell of tractor and spreader for the job Jez I'll give you that. :) :)

Hey Ol, at least my company will charge to do that!!!!  :D :D

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Looking forward to catching up at Zwolle Pete  ;) ;)

As for the recnt updates:

I have now built a weight block that will also carry the press when travelling between fields.

Tris helped me out buy ordering the bits for me from PMA32. Thanks mate  ;) ;)

Any ways, pics to show how it works. We has one of these where I used to work, I think the company Lynx made them.

very nice jez :) we went to see a contractor last thursday with collegeand he was cutting maize,  he had a frame like that on his 6930, but he didnt have links as he uses it to push the jd 7700 forager when it starts to struggle on wet ground  ;):)

very nice jez :) we went to see a contractor last thursday with collegeand he was cutting maize,  he had a frame like that on his 6930, but he didnt have links as he uses it to push the jd 7700 forager when it starts to struggle on wet ground  ;):)

I knew they are around somewhere mate!!!

Push the forager!!! That must have been wet!!!

blimey jez what a cracking job you have done mate looking forward to seeing brilliant mate ;)

Looking forward to showing it to you mate, are you heading down sat?

Some more updates for you guys.

The press is coming along nicely....... just waiting for it t dry then fit the tyres back on and decal it back up and glue her together for one final time.... maybe a scraper bar to add.

Also managed to get the wheels off the britains 7550i forager and swap them for the STS ones.....

Just means I have  sick looking combine now  :( :(

JAGUpdate117.jpg

JAGUpdate118.jpg

JAGUpdate119.jpg

JAGUpdate121.jpg

JAGUpdate123.jpg

Press is coming along nicely there Jez. I do like those weights & the weight block, pity you can't just nip down the co op and buy em :D

As for the forager -  :o :o what a transformation those wheels make :o :o  Why the **** dont Britains use those in the first place ???

jez the wheels on the forager look way better is your fleet nearly finshed yet

Ummmmmmmmmmm. nope, it would take £1000's to get it finnished mate.....

I think the wheels are a little too tall but yes, much better  ;)

Press is coming along nicely there Jez. I do like those weights & the weight block, pity you can't just nip down the co op and buy em :D

As for the forager -  :o :o what a transformation those wheels make :o :o  Why the **** dont Britains use those in the first place ???

Cheers mark, yes the weights are great indeed. Shame I couldn't mount the whole set together. Maybe i'll order some more.....  ;) ;)

Jez, I only say this once in a while in a very few select topics. ..

"I'm bored now, can you make something crap, just to break from routine?"

;):)8) 8) 8)

Press looks great mate, as do the additions to the forager.

(On the subject of wet ground and foragers, last year at Lackham my mate went up in the 840 to cut the headlands off for them. Whilst towing the trailer sound with him he had a TM190 with it's front links under the rear of the trailers' chassis carrying it round the field!!  :o:D )

Interesting replies there Tris mate. Thanks for that, I wil try..... a red machine.

(This is my topic so I can say it but that doesn't mean we can start a colour war and i'll get it locked it one starts)

My mate used to do that too, they had an 8400 with a sleeper on the front links and he was there to push but as you can imagine it was hard to see the trailer lights when he stopped, my mate got pushed into the forager many times  :-[:-[

Jez i don´t know what to say  :o :o marvelous mate  :) :) ;)

Thanks Peter. It is now painted and finnished so pics later.  ;)

Lovely work the press looks good and the wheels make a major difference to the harvester ;)

They do thanks painter. I need to PM you mate  ;)