• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well it has been a long time since i posted here but today I bought something for a future conversion.

It is a Conrad HiAb crane that will go on my Low Loader trailer when I get round to building it.

It extends about 25cm so long enough for the trailer and has extendable legs that screw down to the ground.

If anyone needs any more info then search for "Conrad palfinger ladekran" in google and it should find it.

Put it next to the 7530 for a size comparison.

Pics:

P1000558.jpg

P1000560.jpg

P1000559.jpg

P1000561.jpg

P1000563.jpg

P1000564.jpg

Very interesting mate, you will have to fix a workbench in germany Jez so this topic will have a life again mate  :D :D

I am on track mate. I have been looking on ebay.de for a wooden desk or workbench to put in the cellar that I can get for a few euros then get marky's air brush out and get back into modelling...

I am on track mate. I have been looking on ebay.de for a wooden desk or workbench to put in the cellar that I can get for a few euros then get marky's air brush out and get back into modelling...

thanks mate now I'm calm again, i have been kind of worried you know  :D :D :D

doesnt look to bad for a 1/50th, i asume thats what scale it is,

Tis indeed sean yes mate. maybe a little too modern for you buddy. I thought it may help tris out though.....

Nice one Jez, are in Germany at the mo mate? Or over here for Xmas

Back home mate.

• 2 weeks later...