Berkmortel Vervaet Beeteater

Fendt Fahrer

Berkmortel will present their new model of the Vervaet Beeteater at Zwolle on Nov. 17 and 18 th.

Should be a cracking model. Price is not for everyone but where else are you going to find a better model of a self propelled Harvester ? No pictures available yet.

The beet eater 625 and 925

vervaet.jpg

vervaet1.jpg

vervaet2.jpg

Texas

Texas do you know if the topper can be moved in to field position and the front axle in to transport position or is this  the way it is ?

Yes, it can. I know because i made it.

The front wheels can go in and out.

The beet out loading can move in and out.

The zone's can collaps and also the front can collopase

so it is in driving position or in field position.

For more info or picture's you can mail me;

rvdberkmortel@planet.nl

Yes, it can. I know because i made it.

The front wheels can go in and out.

The beet out loading can move in and out.

The zone's can collaps and also the front can collopase

so it is in driving position or in field position.

For more info or picture's you can mail me;

rvdberkmortel@planet.nl

welcome rinus, hope you enjoy your time on ftf mate, please feel free to post any extra pics on here if you wish, sure we would all love to see your work in greater detail mate

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6122

for the PMC Pea Harverster

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6129

for the Vervaet Track Trike and the Vervaet Hydro Trike US

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6119

for the Vervaet Beet Eater 925

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6121

for the Holmer Terra Dos Beet harverster

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6120

for the Visser Potatoe loading line

Please let me know if the links are working for you

With kind regards,

Rinus vd Berkmortel

Welcome to the Forum Rinus. I have seen your potato line and some of your Vervaet models at Karen and Steve Harris' house but I was too scared to pick them up, they are amazing!!! Good to see you have joined us here on FTF. Some wonderful machines you are making.  :)

so how long does it take to make the prototype then rinus , if you dont mind me asking, looks like a greta machine with a lot of time involved

Roughly about 250 hours of modelling drawing. Then the first proto get's made. After the model has

been lasercut i'm building it up and weld some of the pieces together. Then the little axes en front bumper

has to be made en screwed on. When this is finished the model is beying sand blasted for a better under

structure for the powdercoating. When it's powdercoated it goes in the oven for 1-2  hours.

When it's cooled down i'm going to put on the cabine, wheels, tires, stickers, etc etc

With kind regards,

Rinus

Welcome to the Forum Rinus. I have seen your potato line and some of your Vervaet models at Karen and Steve Harris' house but I was too scared to pick them up, they are amazing!!! Good to see you have joined us here on FTF. Some wonderful machines you are making.  :)

Don't be affraid to pick them up and give it a close look. They won't break easily.

Regards,

Rinus

Any chance of pre ordering one from you direct??? i wanted your pea viner but no one has one for sale.  :'( :'( :'(

The Pea viner is not finished yet, we've just got the prototype at this moment.

After our show in Zwolle (Netherlands) we're going to finish it. At this moment

i can't give you an exact date on when the model is finished, but i think before the end of

this year it should be ready.

Regards,

Rinus

welcome!!!

i like the potato loading line ;):) :)

after looking at those georgeous machines  from those links ben, all you can say is that  :o :o :o

welcome to the forum rinus , thats an incredible amount of work to have undertaken & the results are nothing short of masterpeices  :) 

after looking at those georgeous machines  from those links ben, all you can say is that  :o :o :o

welcome to the forum rinus , thats an incredible amount of work to have undertaken & the results are nothing short of masterpeices  :) 

i've seen them before :D :D :D:-\ :-\, i'm sure i even posted some up  ???, last few years :-\ :-\