STOLL V202 BEETHARVESTER

texas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen one before to be honest gav only tims or therygod ones, plus the older standen ones when we did beet along with our vicon one, are they a reasonably recent model then, in real life i mean

As somwhere stated in my earlier postings the Stoll V202 is one of the most common two-row beet harvesters in our region; they were produced mostly in the 1990s and until the beginning of this century, until Stoll stopped making beet harvesters at all.

Here are some pictures taken in November 2007:

post-1013-13263883998_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638840013_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mine arrived thursday

So what do you think about the model, i saw one yesterday and was a little disappointed, it looks real nice but it is really plasticy for its price, when i compare it to lets say the Grimme spud harvester from UH witch is a lot cheaper and more realistic IMO, i did not buy it but might regret later.

Erik.

• 2 weeks later...