CASE Quadtrac *Precision*

Nice work FP, do the steps move with the articulation like the real ones?.. ::) it's a bit disconcerting getting off one when the steps are in a different place according to how the machine is turned. My friend has fallen off the platform once 'cos the steps weren't where he expected them to be!!

The rear track would demolish them when turning left if they were fixed.

Nice work FP, do the steps move with the articulation like the real ones?.. ::) it's a bit disconcerting getting off one when the steps are in a different place according to how the machine is turned. My friend has fallen off the platform once 'cos the steps weren't where he expected them to be!!

The rear track would demolish them when turning left if they were fixed.

Of course they do Nigel...  :-[::)

My steps will be staying on though!  ;)

nov7a.jpg

• Like 1

Thats exactly what Im talking about.  I had the plan to do that as well but I only got 1 QT.  Im not sure and it may be my eyes but the older version STX had more of a angled ladder.  The new ones are like what you have and IM not sure they pivot like the old ones when the tractor was turned.  ANyway, I had a plan to mold and cast the fenders to do this conversion but Im to slow and to many projects behind so you beat me to it.  It looks great.  U get the front fenders done I would take a pair off your hands :)

Thats exactly what Im talking about.  I had the plan to do that as well but I only got 1 QT.  Im not sure and it may be my eyes but the older version STX had more of a angled ladder.  The new ones are like what you have and IM not sure they pivot like the old ones when the tractor was turned.  ANyway, I had a plan to mold and cast the fenders to do this conversion but Im to slow and to many projects behind so you beat me to it.  It looks great.  U get the front fenders done I would take a pair off your hands :)

Dusty,

All the parts I have used have come from the two donor models with just small modifications.  ;)