THINGS THAT WERE NOT 'FORD' AT THE MALCOLM BEATONS AUCTION :)

Lady Ferguson

Ref the white seat on the International...................try sitting on a black vinyl one when it's been standing in the mid summer sun for an hour or two.  :o :o :o and then stand up and peel your skin off of it before you go to the hospital for treatment for your burns.  :o :o

1500 for that little 550, cor i would have bought that, looks pretty complete and relativly rust free from the pics

You been drinking again Sean i mean the cab's nearly rusted out i don't know what's holding the back wing on and the front grill's smashed in and the door didn't shut other than that it's a steal  :D :D :D

You been drinking again Sean i mean the cab's nearly rusted out i don't know what's holding the back wing on and the front grill's smashed in and the door didn't shut other than that it's a steal  :D :D :D

they are only minor things, you can get arches for those ok, but grills are hard to find ,but most of thats there anyway as are cabs/parts, for the cab, and thats all there to ,the base of the tractor looks ok, ,if thats all that was wrong with it going by what your saying its a steal for sure, they go for a hell of a lot more than that in good nick

I beleive there was even a tank in the sale am i right or wrong??? Because when he had the advertisment in classic tractor before he had the auction he just had them for sale and in one of the pics a roadless 75 was parked aginst an old tank??

Didn't see a tank or hear of one  :-\ :-\ :-\

they are only minor things, you can get arches for those ok, but grills are hard to find as are cabs/parts, for the cab, the base of the tractor looks ok, ,if thats all that was wrong with it going by what your saying its a steal for sure, they go for a hell of a lot more than that in good nick

i know i was only winding you up the door shut ok and the cab wasn't as bad as i made out but i guess it was just in the wrong sale but you've got to add 10% buyers commission and VAT to these prices  ;) ;) ;)

i know mate, even with vat ect thats still a good price for a good base tractor to restore, and it would have fitted in my garage to :D :D

Then you would of ended up like one of my mates that was there and brought the 6600 his wife was not a happy bunny last night  :D :D :D

Then you would of ended up like one of my mates that was there and brought the 6600 his wife was not a happy bunny last night  :D :D :D

shes ok about it at some point, as long as i can store it, fortunatly i have a mate whos got a good few acres as a plant nursery not to far away it could get used, and i can do shows to then :D just money and space at the mo, but at some point i willt

shes ok about it at some point, as long as i can store it, fortunatly i have a mate whos got a good few acres as a plant nursery not to far away it could get used, and i can do shows to then :D just money and space at the mo, but at some point i willt

I'm still trying to find out what the farmall and the restored 7810 made  >:( >:(>:( >:(