Fendt Trisix

Fendt Fahrer

It will be interesting to see what the machine looks like if it goes into production, bearing in mind that this is more of a concept machine and NOT a production model.

[/quote

well if it was going to be a model you may start saving gthose pennies

It will be interesting to see what the machine looks like if it goes into production, bearing in mind that this is more of a concept machine and NOT a production model.

it would, i guess it will be a euro thing and american at a push, theres not that many areas over here in the uk that can handel kit that big really

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I can't see it catching on if it takes two tractors just to push it!

Y'all cant see the wood for the trees!  ( Jus jossiun yo thar li'll Tris! )

The test load Fendt 936's are fully ballasted and have had their tyres turned so as to create maximum traction backwards.....

Those two are there to hold it back. (Obviously)

Fendt being feindishly clever (don't know for sure but I'll wager a few cases of Grolsch on it!) have probably tapped into the trailer 936's Vario software and are measuring torque by the back pressure / torqee backfeed from the Vario power split.  (Re checked and note the brake lights lit on them!)

So if it is requiring two 360hp Varios to give sufficient load then one can assume there is some serious traction potential with the concept.

Y'all cant see the wood for the trees!  ( Jus jossiun yo thar li'll Tris! )

The test load Fendt 936's are fully ballasted and have had their tyres turned so as to create maximum traction backwards.....

Those two are there to hold it back. (Obviously)

Fendt being feindishly clever (don't know for sure but I'll wager a few cases of Grolch on it!) have probably tapped into the trailer 936's Vario software and are measuring torge by the back pressure / torqe backfeed from the Vario power split.

So if it is requiring two 360hp Varios to give sufficient load then one can assume there is some serious traction potential with the concept.

Have to agree with you there. however it took you to point it out for me to see it also.

a model of it would be cool  8) may have to put a suggestion forward  ;)

Do you know somebody in high places  ???