what will be your next purchase?

Fendt Fahrer

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Deere 9530 from a toy shop in Bremerhaven.I popped in the other day and he had a couple of Britains models in (the big Massey artic and a green silage trailer) so I asked could he order owt and he,ll do the 9530 for 30 euro which is cheaper than having to pay postage

yeah saving for spalding to, got a few plans on bits i want to buy,

Yep, same here Sean - I have been ordering bits and pieces all year for collection at Spalding and just reaslised what the total will be  :o :o

• 2 weeks later...

I have a long list of UH models I want plus some Agrar toys and ROS models as well. :o :o

But my next purchase will include the UH Fendt 415, the UH Amazone 8200 precis spreader, the UH Valtra T dealer edition in red, the UH Valtra C 120 with loader and if the Krone Big Pack and Liner 3000 are released soon they will also be part of my order. :'( :'( hopefully I win the lottery very soon.