Landini powermaster

farmernick06

Seen this on modelshop24 and hadn't heard of it on here before, looks a great model. The real thing certainly got my attention when it was first released so will definetly be getting one.

http://www.modelshop24-landmaschinenmodelle.de/Modelshop24-p1449h13s53-Landini_Powermaster_.html

Check out the picture i can't seem to post one in here  :-\ ;)

• 3 months later...

Have just received one of these and i have to say what a good detailed model, am pleased!

The opening toolbox lid is a nice touch!

Only one problem with it is when you move the front wheels to full lock one comes of the ground but not as badly as the MF 5480.

• 2 months later...

Anybody know the order number for the dealer box version?

Or does anybody have a dealer box version for sale?

Barry - The reference number on the dealer boxed version is PN4206606M1

If you are interested I have a spare dealer box version....the box has a small tear in it where someone (not me) was a bit over enthusiastic opening it.  Just let me know if it interests you and we can sort the details out.

Barry - The reference number on the dealer boxed version is PN4206606M1

If you are interested I have a spare dealer box version....the box has a small tear in it where someone (not me) was a bit over enthusiastic opening it.  Just let me know if it interests you and we can sort the details out.

where can you get dealer boxed lanidnis as the dealer near me doesnt have any and said he cant get any he asnt sold out because he never got them in  ???;)

where can you get dealer boxed lanidnis as the dealer near me doesnt have any and said he cant get any he asnt sold out because he never got them in  ???;)

I got mine from Holland.  Contacted Landini and they advised me who probably had stock.  Then it was a case of eamils to see if they were available.  I beleive only 1250 were produced in dealers boxes, specially deon for Agritechnica.

You could try the German and Dutch farm model dealers, otherwise kep an eye on Ebay.  I do have one spare as above  :)

looks like a good model mine is coming in the post about this uh mc cormick xtx does any one have pics of the prototype?i havnt seen or heard anything about this xtx when is it going to be released and is it a finalized model?