Rostselmash Acros 530 Combine Harvester

GTP

"they were only flogging them to the buyers of the real thing in the end?"

I also believe.

They have models on their stand.

They don't sell them but they announce the prices (100 ? for the Acros and 85 ? for Vector).

They know nothing about the world of scale model and use outrageous practices.

"they were only flogging them to the buyers of the real thing in the end?"

I also believe.

They have models on their stand.

They don't sell them but they announce the prices (100 ? for the Acros and 85 ? for Vector).

They know nothing about the world of scale model and use outrageous practices.

Hmm, its very odd indeed.  Surely the fact that people were showing so much interest in the models would have told them that there was a market for them - if they'd have priced them both at around 50-60 euro they'd have probably still sold out of them...Never mind done and dusted now, and well done to those who managed to secure them, they;ll turn out to be a genuine rarity all things considered. 8)

It seems that Rostelmash keep this models for their clients.  ???I guess if I have to buy a 1:1 to get the toy I might as well forget about them, because there is no way I would buy one of these combines i still think a JD , Case IH or ACCO (MF, Fendt, Gleaner) would be a much better buy. ;D

It seems that Rostelmash keep this models for their clients.  ???I guess if I have to buy a 1:1 to get the toy I might as well forget about them, because there is no way I would buy one of these combines i still think a JD , Case IH or ACCO (MF, Fendt, Gleaner) would be a much better buy. ;D

And those firms don't make you buy a real combine just to get a model! ;D

True ;D

I did however manage to get this, though I feel the price is very very steep for a model of average quality (certainly wouldn't have bought one had it not been special to me):

Ah well done Chris, glad you got one.  What was the 'damage' if you don't mind me asking?

I was very chuffed :) 100 euros, so ?75. Just seems a lot for such little detail...  ...not complaining mind I love the thing :)

Thats not too bad seeing how temperamental they were about selling the bloody things!  And the main thing is your pleased with it, and just think in a few years it'll be worth a fair bit more than what you paid out for it, so good to think of it as an investment eh?

I was very chuffed :) 100 euros, so ?75. Just seems a lot for such little detail...  ...not complaining mind I love the thing :)

Yes and she was sold 300? and more on the Zwolle show this week end!!! They are really crazy!

A friend told me that he had seen this model 700?!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...