1:16 Massey Ferguson 135 Cabbed And Non Cabbed. There Here!

powerrabbit

I have just been out the road to visit my local MF dealers and happened to arrive at the same time as the Universal Hobbies rep who was delivering a batch of these models. I came home with a pair of these and here they are. I can't give you a price for them as yet because the dealership has'nt had their invoice for them yet.  If you are contemplating purchasing these models you will most definitely not be dissapointed as the quality of the build and the accuracy of detail is second to none, in a word, terrific!

The MF 135 Cabbed Model.

This one is fabulous in its detail with swinging drawbar, steering, the bonnet top panel opens to reveal the fuel tank and radiator caps, the tool box on the rear mudguard in the cab opens, linkage opperates and the cab, wow, what detail, all the inner padding is there, even the rear plastic roll-down window is there with studs to fasten it down and the rear numberplate mounting panel on the back of the seat folds down a bit.

UHMFI35WithCab.jpg

UHMFI35WithCabRearView.jpg

The Non Cabbed Model.

This one has all the same working features as the cabbed version and again is superb in detail of which is the same as the cabbed one. The brake and clutch pedals opperate and so does the handbrake and rods.

The rear mudguards are of the early round type as on the first real production model on which it is based.

Both models carry the correct wheel equipment and the tyres both front and rear are more accurate to reality than on some past U.H models in this scale.

UHMFI35WithoutCab.jpg

UHMFI35WithoutCabRearView.jpg

do the doors open aswell

No, but you can't have everything.  ;D   As for price, like I said before, the dealers where mine came from had'nt had their invoice. If it's anything to go by, they had the T20 and 35X in dealer boxes for ?28.50p which is pretty good so work around that and it won't be far out I reckon although the cabbed one I suspect is a little more.

No, but you can't have everything.  ;D   As for price, like I said before, the dealers where mine came from had'nt had their invoice. If it's anything to go by, they had the T20 and 35X in dealer boxes for ?28.50p which is pretty good so work around that and it won't be far out I reckon although the cabbed one I suspect is a little more.

i bet they could do though if i can do it in 32nd then why not 16th  ;)

tin does the rrear screen roll up and stay in the up position mate??? or is it just hanging thats it

The rear cab curtain is just hanging but I would not attempt to roll it up as it is probably a bit too stiff however, there are 4 studs that push into holes to fasten it down, 2 on each upright each side or the rear of the cab and two at the bottom corners on the mudguards where the cab meets the mudguards. I have not attempted to fasten them in place as it looks a little fiddly. I reckon we will all find some little 'faults' with them. The curtain is fastened to the back of the cab under the roof line with a row of these studs.