Some pics from a local dealer

Gav836

Went to have a look round here after the auction, accompanied by Chris, had a few nice machines in their again so heres some pictures for you :)

Ford 6610

PB160096.jpg

Ford 6810

PB160107.jpg

Ford 7610

PB160106.jpg

MF 240/20E/35/240 line up

PB160097.jpg

MF 240

PB160093.jpg

MF 675

PB160092.jpg

Fendt 615

PB160094.jpg

Fendt 308

PB160095.jpg

Frasier 5D agri-buggy

PB160105.jpg

PB160104.jpg

Kidd Fymax

PB160099.jpg

PB160098.jpg

Nice pictures Gav......Beautiful 10 series Fords...... :)

What was the white roofed 40 series mate...... ???

It was a 7840 Martin, I don't know if Chris has any pics of it either as she was fairly well boxed in ;)

That 7610 was a real minter, looked even better in the flesh so to speak

Those 10's do look very nice :), pity theres just a touch of rust under the windows on the 6810.

Do you know what the burnt(???)wreck in the distance behind the fiat crawler was Gav ?

Is a shame on that 6810 as its immaculate other than that

Myself and Chris have just been discussing that on MSN we can't remember the model but it was a TM/60 series NH ;)

There is in fact another Fendt there that I have pictured before on here, he has a 308, 309 and the 615 in there.

as for the 20E, the chap wasn't there today who I need to speak to about pricing, maybe you should come and have a look Marky :D

Any prices on this lot? Especially the Massey's - I just like to see Marky drool!! :D :D :D :D

you posted about prices just as I did - so no numpty!!!

The only one that I know the price of is the Fendt 615 Kev, she's up for ?6.5k on an "A" plate with 10k hours on the clock and reverse drive kit ;)

That seems a reasonable price for that!??

We think it belonged to a local contractor who, when new used it with a reverse drive Mengele or Kemper Forager, I can just about remember it so she's seen some work in her life, still does seem reasonable though

Went to have a look round here after the auction, accompanied by Chris, had a few nice machines in their again so heres some pictures for you :)

Frasier 5D agri-buggy

PB160105.jpg

PB160104.jpg

saw one of these on an i for williams car tralier the other day when playing rugby at school!!!!!!!! how weried the landi was strugling a bit though!! ;D ;D