mf 41 plough

sparrow legs

Hey Sparrowlegs

You didn't tell tht you were expanding your empire, from flailing to labour hire, model dealer etc etc........

..... now even branching out into SCRAP dealing (Sparky won't be happy!). I can see it now in neon lights. Sparrowlegs Special Scrap Ltd  

thanks for ya replies, marky there aint the 3 triangle logo on it :o marcus, good idea about the wheel, i like it, expensive option but the easy option and dwross if you had a copy of the manual it would be great ;) marky has sent me the sales leflet on it which was very interesting.

really depends on how often you want to do this sort of thing mike , if yer really serious about it & it's going to be a regular thing , then the expence of buying another wheel will be offset against the downtime of haveing to mess about changing the centres all the time , if i'm right , its not just the rims that have to be unbolted to change from 72 -60 the dishes have to be reversed as well , thats a lot of time spent doing all that

Hey Sparrowlegs

You didn't tell tht you were expanding your empire, from flailing to labour hire, model dealer etc etc........

..... now even branching out into SCRAP dealing (Sparky won't be happy!). I can see it now in neon lights. Sparrowlegs Special Scrap Ltd  

always willing to buy your scrap 4c, dark blue with blacked out windows isnt it??  no halm in expanding ;D

Yeah it was in Buckinghamshire I believe, rung up about it, but went on about the first day. ;)

this one is for sale now will ;) got the ransomes bought lastnight ;D  if ya interested pm me with an offer, could get it to you some how, return load ect form a haulage contractor :-\

this one is for sale now will ;) got the ransomes bought lastnight ;D  if ya interested pm me with an offer, could get it to you some how, return load ect form a haulage contractor :-\

Ah not for me thanks, I bought a Lemken 2f reversable instead. ;)

tidy little plough you got ther will :)

you keep buying ploughs at this rate mike , you'll soon become a dealer  ;):D

sure will marcus :D i like buying and selling if i know there is a profit in it, selling massey but keeping dowdswell 4f and ransoms 3f for now ;)

nice plough will, is it as it was when you bought it or you done work to it?

sure will marcus :D i like buying and selling if i know there is a profit in it, selling massey but keeping dowdswell 4f and ransoms 3f for now ;)

nice plough will, is it as it was when you bought it or you done work to it?

Nope bought it like that off of ebay back in October, from a vegetable grower outside Bedford, so he even delivered it for free, but I really am pleased with it. So far all of I've down with it is moved the cross shaft so it was more suited to that tractor, to which my Grandad said it was the easiest one he's EVER moved, even season old Dowdeswells have caused him hours of trouble! But it does need a new set of landslides within the next 50 or so acres, but I'm pleased. :);) ;)

Nope bought it like that off of ebay back in October, from a vegetable grower outside Bedford, so he even delivered it for free, but I really am pleased with it. So far all of I've down with it is moved the cross shaft so it was more suited to that tractor, to which my Grandad said it was the easiest one he's EVER moved, even season old Dowdeswells have caused him hours of trouble! But it does need a new set of landslides within the next 50 or so acres, but I'm pleased. :);) ;)

Good to hear that - looks like you got a brgain there Will - by the way what loader have you on the Inter mate ???

Good to hear that - looks like you got a brgain there Will - by the way what loader have you on the Inter mate ???

Quicke Alo loader Colm. Comes in half if you just want it off quick, as it has a stand. will take it right off next time though, as I couldn't see my frnt wheels. :);) ;)