Renault 735 RZ what are they like?

NCC

Brilliant tractors used to have one at work till was promoted to the fendt :D :D

Things to watch gearbox and backend bullet roof really are nothing wrong with them ours was 7000hrs when it went never been split not even for the clutch as she was a mechanical shuttle as well not electronic.  THings we found went quite often as she got older is the starter motor she went through 4 in 2500 hrs, the flywheel on ours was nearly buggered when she left so be warned if looks like got new starter motor on her and has had a few means flywheel may also be starting to be on way out.  Other to watch the stop... forgotton name now but stops the engine is on left hand side up by tool box help me people?? can also start to go higher hours you get...

Cab suspension is second to none and TCE 20 as the 735's had aint to bad once get used to it etc and ours would lift 3 ton fert spinner no problems and would lift the 7 furrow reversible if needed but needed alot weight up front :D :D  But when working very hard they can drink like most tractors but on normal jobs they sip and thats about it on trailers etc will be fine.

Ours was a 1999/2000 with front linkage the works and was spot on i miss our old 735 alot  :'( :D

Stop Solenoid, shared with the early Lexions, can blow at any age not just hich hours, some do some don't. Our Lexion had one a year on her just the luck of the draw really.

ya the 800 ares and 700 ares were different

after the claas merger the 700 ares were not offered here in NZ

i have a customer with a 740RZ.........likes it a lot, brought it with 3500 hours on it, we fitted frontlinkage for staking silage.....none of our claas manuals match the backend he got

do not assume the renaults were the same as the claas tractors, the renaults offered more choices in the backends here, different hyd configurations etc...........the green ones were different.........

but colour aside, great tractors.........pitty about the deere engine ha ha!

;D ;D ;D Cheers for all the replies guy's very much appreciated!! They sound like a decent tractor, here was me thinking they were a bag of spanners and the TM would be the much better option. Still haven't viewed it yet, with it being xmas and all the dealers are on a go slow ::) ::) Will let you know how it progresses though :)

Thanks once again ;)

;D ;D ;D Cheers for all the replies guy's very much appreciated!! They sound like a decent tractor, here was me thinking they were a bag of spanners and the TM would be the much better option. Still haven't viewed it yet, with it being xmas and all the [glow=red,2,300]dealers are on a go slow[/glow] ::) ::) Will let you know how it progresses though :)

Thanks once again ;)

Our deere dealers aren't, deere is selling over here faster than ever, A friend of mine now sells for them, the new 30 series 4 months waiting list!! deere are at full tilt, the factories cannot produce fast enough!! thats a good sign, and to top it the 100% tax relief comes in again this year so make profit of 30 grand, spend it all on new tractor . . . no tax to give G Brown . . . . . GENIUS!!